Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I can haz general discussion?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

It's after sticking in Leixlip :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

Rozabeez wrote: »
    ouch...what are the chances of being able to get back to college from carlow tommorrow?

I've no idea just yet tbh, I've to be in Maynooth at 10am so I won't be near t'internet til around 8pm to let you know, sorry!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Rozabeez wrote: »

Sticking to what?

To the ground... it was slushy in Maynooth and not sticking while I was there!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

jpcarlow wrote: »
    ouch...what are the chances of being able to get back to college from carlow tommorrow?
    I really don't know... The snow looks to be deep enough, but it might just be my warped sense of spatial perception :pac: I'd go outside and check for realz but I like my bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭allandanyways

Posting on a language forum that is basically the same as boards, but it's not boards.

It's fun being a noob but not being a noob cos I already know how to do everything on the site. Win.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

Snow last night was gorgeous. Got some great pictures out of it. Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it was snowing.

on a new note...funkyp...what are the chances ya can teach me how to sing michael buble's version of "feeling good" by saturday?.....or at least help me find a suitable key to give a decent attempt?

Michael Bublé has no place on this thread *shields eyes*

JUST HAVEN'T MET YOUUUUUUU YET!

Oh god

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

Anywhere good in Maynooth for buying headphones? Don't know if I can make it into town this week...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Ah don't diss the Bubbley, fantastic singer and even more so live, which is SO rare these days it just ain't funny. :)

Considering going to see him play in the Aviva....

JP, I'll help you find a key no problem, and I might refer you to someone I know to give you some technique if you want (of which I have zero!).

Ah don't diss the Bubbley, fantastic singer and even more so live, which is SO rare these days it just ain't funny. :)

Considering going to see him play in the Aviva....

JP, I'll help you find a key no problem, and I might refer you to someone I know to give you some technique if you want (of which I have zero!).
    true stuff, considering going seeing him too...depending on finances ha

coolio...just name the time and place:D:D

I honestly love how helpful people can be in this forum.

banquo wrote: »
    I honestly love how helpful people can be in this forum.
    hey banquo...look diagonally forward right to the guy in the stripey jumper....thats me:D:D

El Pr0n wrote: »
    Anywhere good in Maynooth for buying headphones? Don't know if I can make it into town this week...
    Tesco had some of the JVC Marshmallow ones last time I was there. They're near the DVDs I think. Golden Discs in Manor Mills might have some too, I'm not sure.

And sorry for dissing ManBublés FP, he's not all bad :pac:

jpcarlow wrote: »
    hey banquo...look diagonally forward right to the guy in the stripey jumper....thats me:D:D

AAGH!!

See you typing.

AAGH!!
    ha....on;y place on campus i can find flash player comps on sunday night.....wathching a how i met your mother song.....deadly stuff

And who says real life communication is dead? :D

/off to post jp a letter

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭Aldebaran

I think Golden Discs have a small selection, they're behind the counter. My headphones died on me on the weekend and I'd usually pick up a cheap pair in there but this time I decided to treat myself so I ordered a set of Sennheisers off the net today, only problem is that I have to go music-less until they arrive sometime next week!

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭RobTheLad

got some nice sennheiser headphones in click in manor mills a few weeks ago

Aldebaran speaks the truth.

And who says real life communication is dead? :D

/off to post jp a letter
    haha nice one

/off to send rob a telegram

from facebook: Brian Parkinson suggested you become a fan of Having a willy.

Like I wasn't already a fan.

*Waves* Long long day.

Tell me about it. I was in work for 4 hours but it felt like 4 days.... *yawn*

*Mega yawn* Can't decide whether to get up early and come home at 5 or stay in after college tomorrow.

As painful as it will be I'd say go in early and then come home early. Think of the awesome sleep you'll be able to have after!!

• Advertisement

Yeah, and the gym will be quiet in the morning too, it'll be worth it for that alone.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement