Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Work placement in Ennis

• 24-03-2012 10:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

OK....
    So basically I'm on work placement in Ennis for college until the end of June. I'm just wondering where is the best place to meet other people in their early 20s in town? Been to Knoxs a good bit, good craic but people don't generally chat too much apart from within their own group. I know that it's not a student town or anything but there has to be others in their early 20s somewhere?! If anyone has any suggestions would love to hear.. I'll go mad if I have no new friends by the end of it :P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭CptSternn

Brandons!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭blueshark22

ellybelly wrote: »
    OK....
    So basically I'm on work placement in Ennis for college until the end of June. I'm just wondering where is the best place to meet other people in their early 20s in town? Been to Knoxs a good bit, good craic but people don't generally chat too much apart from within their own group. I know that it's not a student town or anything but there has to be others in their early 20s somewhere?! If anyone has any suggestions would love to hear.. I'll go mad if I have no new friends by the end of it :P

Yolos is probably the most popular bar in town for that age group , other pubs and imo nicer pubs , with probably an older crowd would be ciarans, o'hallorans, and patricks...good luck! If you are looking to find friends though i'd look into joining a club/society though!

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Davyhal

I'd recommend Brandons, it's the sort of bar that everyone knows everyone, so when someone new arrives in someone will generally start a bit of banter. Check it out on a Saturday night, about 11 o'clock would be a good time to wander in for a good sized crowd

Advertisement