Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Emo/Goth girls-Oddly attractive?

• 27-07-2008 4:54am

Please move if this is not the right forum.

I have been finding the emo look very attractive lately.Which is quite funny seeming as most of the girls I hae been with have been over the last two years have been the D and G,Abercrombie,fur boots wearing crowds.They have grown too meh to me now.

I think that I have realised about three years too late though seeming as it is dead.:L

Anyways.These are my late night rumblings.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

Nah man you're right, Goth women are very sexy!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

alternatives ftw!

Although I think emos would hate me as I dress on the opposite end of the spectrum to them:L

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭woop

yeh but you dont want the drunken depressed emo/goth who will ring you at half 3 telling you shes taken too many pills
    alt tends to attract them

but agree with the op

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

goths/emos have got my vote.

• Advertisement

Plus,I don't think there is many emos in Leitrim or Galway in fact.Crusties on the otherhand are overrepresented in Leitrim and Galway.

17-22 year old emo chicks are where it's at, the amount of uber hot emo girls I know is just unreal.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

wait... wait wait wait wait waaaaait a minute!

oddly?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

why is it that few girls with a decent set of tits turn emo/goth though?
    should get one of the boards scientists to run some numbers.

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭c-90

theres nothin hotter then a rocker/goth/emo chick, but for every hot one theres like 20 ubber fat ones

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Rocker/emo/goth girls are nicer than any other kind this isle produces.

Sadly growing up in this neck of the woods before heading to Quinn in UCD for college they're fúcking too rare. ><

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Goth girls for the win.

I have gone out with several. They tend to have been the most happy go lucky girls I hang around with.

It's a horrible stereotype that goth girls are depressed btw. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭c-90

SDooM wrote: »
    Goth girls for the win.

I have gone out with several. They tend to have been the most happy go lucky girls I hang around with.

It's a horrible stereotype that goth girls are depressed btw. :)

thats very true, ive seen emo chicks that look more happy than your average uug boot wearer (sp)

c-90 wrote: »
    thats very true, ive seen emo chicks that look more happy than your average uug boot wearer (sp)

Also they have interesting things to talk about, besides, "loike, where I saw these awesome new A n F tops, like, only for 2,000 europs, like"

Well there was anti goth stereotyping going on, I thought I'd strike one back for them :D

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

They can be hot... Only if they're hot.
    A good meal is a good meal regardless of the colour of your tablecloth.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Mmmm goth girls. I mean food. Yes, food. ¬_¬

But nah, they do come across as nicer people. And the clothes are hotter I reckon. And so much less fake tan, thank the Good Lord. That stuff's vile.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

They're not oddly attractive, they're downright hot.

nocturnal forum in liking goths shock :D

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

But nah, they do come across as nicer people. And the clothes are hotter I reckon. And so much less fake tan, thank the Good Lord. That stuff's vile.
    As opposed to that fake anti - tan? Y'know that strange white powder that some goth types wear.

Galvasean wrote: »
    As opposed to that fake anti - tan? Y'know that strange white powder that some goth types wear.

I don't dig that myself either.

However naturally pale is fecking gorgeous on the right girl.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Star gazer powder is what it is called.

Aw bless, that brings back memories...

I went with this girl who was 17 at the first time we went out she dressed up all goth to impress but she absolutely caked her face in the stuff... She was actually hot but she'd made herself look like a panda :D

Met under clerys clocks.

Thanks for thet happy memories boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,264 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Was that powder not originally a lead product that killed off many a victorian lady? I do like the more classical goth styles.

SDooM wrote: »
    Aw bless, that brings back memories...

I went with this girl who was 17 at the first time we went out she dressed up all goth to impress but she absolutely caked her face in the stuff... She was actually hot but she'd made herself look like a panda :D

Met under clerys clocks.

Thanks for thet happy memories boards.

aw bless indeed :D

kowloon wrote: »
    Was that powder not originally a lead product that killed off many a victorian lady? I do like the more classical goth styles.

Twas earlier then that try pre revolutionary france the white powder that was used on skin and hair and wigs was laced with lead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Yes OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,811 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Girls that dress Goth but like metal music is the best.
    "Goth" music sucks monkeys balls, and there a strict limited number of bands your allowed to like if your "Goth".

That's way I got myself and small cute Goth looking metal chick. FTW

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

BOFH_139 wrote: »
    Girls that dress Goth but like metal music is the best.
    "Goth" music sucks monkeys balls, and there a strict limited number of bands your allowed to like if your "Goth".

That's way I got myself and small cute Goth looking metal chick. FTW
    while not a huge fan of "goth music" or even "metal music" i wouldnt use such a broad and sweeping statement as "such and such sucks monkey balls"

generalization=auto lose :P

edit- kudos on the small cute Goth looking metal chick though. :)

Anyone ever read "What is Goth" by Voltaire?

A funny little read.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

Why do you say 'oddly'?:eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement