Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2014 Cooking Club Week 2: Chilli Beef with Noodles

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Had this again for dinner - added loads of mange touts and had it with rice, gorgeous

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭JamesReeves

Had this again for dinner - added loads of mange touts and had it with rice, gorgeous

ohh never thought of adding them to the mix. It really is so easy to make isn't it and i's just so good. It's one of those "i was slaving over the cooker for hours" *wink wink*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭Mrs Fox

My monthly affair with chilli beef.

IMG_20150415_200716_zpsbm8zkwzf.jpg

Yum ... haven't had this myself in sooooo long... Must have it soon

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭convert

I'm going to try this with my OH soon. He doesn't 'do' sauces, but loves chilli, so this should keep us both happy.

• Advertisement

Haven't had this in about a year and actually had forgotten the recipe so came here to get it again and the beef is currently marinating in the fridge! is it 7pm yet??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭tailgunner

Thanks for bumping this. Gave it a go last week and it was great. Definitely making it again soon.

Advertisement