Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ski 2015

• 20-07-2014 10:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭

Been pricing cork - Munich flights for Jan and Feb these are crazy prices at the moment roughly about €310

Dublin is about €200

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭fannymagee

tech wrote: »
    Been pricing cork - Munich flights for Jan and Feb these are crazy prices at the moment roughly about €310

Dublin is about €200

Yes that's very expensive alright! Apparently the optimum time to buy flights is 6 weeks pre-travel. Maybe wait for the next seat sale & see what happens?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭cormee

There will be lots of flight sales between now and then

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭tech

let hope so!

The alternative is Memmingen, but I'd only ever recommend that if the flights are like €20. Sometimes it's worth it if the difference in price is huuuge.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,938 ✭✭✭dzer2

fannymagee wrote: »
    The alternative is Memmingen, but I'd only ever recommend that if the flights are like €20. Sometimes it's worth it if the difference in price is huuuge.

Yeah but if you have a family of 7 30 euro a person is quite a saving as we would be hiring a car anyway. ATM the flights are 70 euro return. Have booked for the 11th of jan and will be doing ski about so will try and look you up for a social dwink one evening.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭tech

What Ski options have I flying from cork?

dzer2 wrote: »
    Yeah but if you have a family of 7 30 euro a person is quite a saving as we would be hiring a car anyway. ATM the flights are 70 euro return. Have booked for the 11th of jan and will be doing ski about so will try and look you up for a social dwink one evening.

Yes absolutely! Totally depends on your context, and yes if you're carhiring that's ideal! Dragging kids & luggage on trains is the part that puts me off ;-)

Yes cool, social dwink would be great, i love putting faces to names! Where you gonna be based?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,938 ✭✭✭dzer2

fannymagee wrote: »
    Yes absolutely! Totally depends on your context, and yes if you're carhiring that's ideal! Dragging kids & luggage on trains is the part that puts me off ;-)

Yes cool, social dwink would be great, i love putting faces to names! Where you gonna be based?

Kitz but will be skiing the welt with a few of the guys and will be over in Soll before the end of the week for a day.

dzer2 wrote: »
    Kitz but will be skiing the welt with a few of the guys and will be over in Soll before the end of the week for a day.

Ah cool, see you at the umbrella bar so!! :-)

Advertisement