Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Good body shop in the Dublin area

• 29-06-2011 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭

Returned home from a weeks holiday to find out some waster pranged my car and ran away :mad:

Looking for recommendations for a good and reasonably priced body shop - car is a Mazda RX8

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,604 ✭✭✭✭listermint

I think the body shop in Blanchardstown shopping centre is good. Well the girls behind the till are a bit of alright :D:D

But really though, you tend to get what you pay for. Id want to have it done once and done correctly rather than peeling laquer which ive got from cheaper recommendations.

I would say try Carcraft in City Centre Ace Body Repair in finglas or Dennings at the Tallaght exit M50.

All of these do insurance work and work for the large dealers. Price wise should be fairly similar but their work is great and guaranteed.

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Dub XV

Returned home from a weeks holiday to find out some waster pranged my car and ran away :mad:

Looking for recommendations for a good and reasonably priced body shop - car is a Mazda RX8

Try : http://www.metromotors.ie/ That site seems to be under constuction at the minute but the contact details are there. Paul is one of the owners as far as I can remember.

Another Boards.ie recommendation that I used. Perfect job and a seriously friendly/easy to deal with bunch of lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭pippip

Ashgrove repairs off kill avenue in deansgrange.

Got my Audi repaired there a few months ago and couldn't believe how good a job they did, flawless, and I spend ages scrutinising it.

Much cheaper than the others I asked.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Crofton Motors, Sundrive. Not the cheapest but they do an excellent job. I've had many cars repaired by them. Always to estimate, always on time and always perfect.

01 492 1833

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Crofton Motors, Sundrive, Dublin 12. Not the cheapest but they do an excellent job. I've had many cars repaired by them. Always to estimate, always on time and always perfect.

01 492 1833

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭MrDerp

Place simply called 'The Bodyshop' in Damastown did some brilliant work on MsDerp's 206cc but like the above recommendations I'm not here to tell you it was cheaper than everyone else, just that it was good. Authorised repair shop for a few insurers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭BigChap1759

Has anyone used Lonco Motors on the North Strand?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭voxpop

crosstownk wrote: »
    Crofton Motors, Sundrive, Dublin 12. Not the cheapest but they do an excellent job. I've had many cars repaired by them. Always to estimate, always on time and always perfect.

01 492 1833

They left a small lacquer drip on my bumper when I got it done a few years ago -kinda put me off them a bit

Advertisement