Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dub/punk/reggae

• 08-03-2010 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭

Hello all, tryin to put together an originals band playin bass driven reggae with a lot of punk influences.
    Think bands like Propaghandi, The Clash, NOFX, Rancid, Sublime and suchlike. It's ALL about the bass.
    I've a few songs half written, mostly ideas only and looking for some serious musicians collaborate. Fairly serious but definately up for a laugh.

I play guitar and bass so ideally looking for someone who also plays both as well as a hard reggaeman drummer but willing to be flexible for the right people.

I live in Tipperary near Thurles, fairly remote but I have a spare room in my house and no neighbours, perfect for practicing.
    Get in touch via pm if interested.

:):P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 jayflynn

pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭busttropical

damn shame you aint in cork, i could have been yer hard reggaeman drummer :'(

ya ever get a band goin? id like to hear it anyway

Advertisement