Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Recnditioned/secondhand 'rain combi boiler' < is there such a thing?

Options
  • 17-04-2014 2:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭

Just wondering if there is such a thing as a secondhand reconditioned gas combi boiler on the market (for outdoor use)? I think its called a rain boiler? I understand that a new rain boiler would cost about €1300 inc VAT, so I'm just wondering if I can chop that price down by getting a reconditioned one?? Lots of questionmarks as I have no idea.

Three bed semi-d, 1100 sq ft, 8 rads + immersion.

Advertisement