Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Will I ever find him? ** Charlie home safe!! **

14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭awman

Hi everyone,

I’d really just like to say again to each and every one of you here on boards that sent me such lovely replies during the 4 weeks that Charlie was missing how sincerely grateful I am to all of you. Words can’t express the gratitude I have. You were all so supportive to me throughout the 4 really difficult weeks that Charlie was gone. Thank you all for taking the time to be so kind. I’ve been treated with such kindness and understanding by all of you and I’ll be forever grateful.

I’d just like to let you all know that Charlie is doing really well. He’s home just over a week now and the difference in him in such a short time is really amazing. He looks so much better, is eating really well and is very happy to be home. I’ll put up a picture of him from the day after we found him and one from now when I get home from work this evening just to show you all what a great improvement there is in him already.

All the best to each and every one of you. x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭Delancey

How did your other dog react when Charlie came home ?

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Salt001

I just can't believe that you found him.
    Ah this is such a happy ending,I was so afraid that I would check this thread and read something terrible.
    Again the very best of luck to you both :)

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭awman

here's a pic of Charlie the day after we found him and one from this evening. There's a major improvement in him already. So delighted to have him home and so is his buddy lulu. They're doing nothing but kissing each other since their reunion :) I've got 2 very happy doggies again! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭Saaron

He looks so happy in the second photo :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭moving_home

Aw wow he looks so happy to be home. Bless him!

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Darkginger

He has a real smile on his face - and I'm grinning looking at him :) Wonder what tales he would tell about his absence if he could only speak? Just so happy for him and his family :D

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭reeta

Everytime I read this post (which I followed daily when Charlie was missing), I get a lump in my throat. The pictures you posted have me in tears. Your dogs are very lucky to have you and your husbands as their owners :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 barr32

im very happy you got him home, i love a happy ending:):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

I've a big smile on my face looking at your second photo, what a happy chap he is to be home! Delighted for you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭falabo

still thinking of that story and Charlie EVERY DAY. In fact I just phoned home and my mother said one of her cat's gone missing for 3 days now. she wouldnt be the most positive person you'd ever come accross so I took Charlie's story as an example and I think it lifted her spirit a bit.

I told her not to give up and that it IS possible the cat will return even after weeks.

So happy Charlie is reunited with someone who really cares.

All th best,

Fabien, Roux & Maxi

Advertisement