Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spawn of terrorists set to become Israeli Prime Minister

• 18-09-2008 7:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 366 ✭✭

It seems that Tzipi Livni, the daughter of not one but two senior members of the delightful Irgun organisation which bombed, massacred and ethnically cleansed its way through British Mandate Palestine in the run up to the creation of Israel, is set to become prime minister of that country.

She has been chosen by her party as the successor to the disgraced Ehud Olmert. If they can form a government without a new election, she will become the second woman to be prime minister of Israel.

Apparently she is one of the few Israelis to publicly differentiate between Palestinian "fighters" who target soldiers and "terrorists" who target civilians. Just goes to show an acorn never falls too far from a tree.

She's also quite tasty. :cool: Though as a former member of the Mossad she could probably slice open your scrotum with her bare hands, sever your testicles and pop them into her martini as cocktail olives all in one flowing movement. :eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Mad Finn wrote: »
    Apparently she is one of the few Israelis to publicly differentiate between Palestinian "fighters" who target soldiers and "terrorists" who target civilians. Just goes to show an acorn never falls too far from a tree.

That sounds like a good thing to me, is it not?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

I was thinking that myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 366 ✭✭Mad Finn

Just giving credit where it's due.

It's my version of "fair and balanced" reporting. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,104 ✭✭✭✭djpbarry

She's also quite tasty. :cool:
    You think this is tasty?

<Thinks Mad Finn needs to diversify and stay away from Copper's for a while.>

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

It seems that Tzipi Livni, the daughter of not one but two senior members of the delightful Irgun organisation which bombed, massacred and ethnically cleansed its way through British Mandate Palestine in the run up to the creation of Israel, is set to become prime minister of that country.

In fairness, I'm sure there is enough to dislike without judgment based purely on who her parents are.
    She's also quite tasty.

Also thought this when I saw her picture in the paper this morning. I felt that depressed pang of guilt though. Like you feel when you find Liz O Donnell or Lucinda Creighton attractive. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭geuro

ahh she's alright but she's no Sarah Palin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 366 ✭✭Mad Finn

djpbarry wrote: »
    You think this is tasty?

;)

OK so she has a bad hair day from time to time. :P

I mean by the standards of female politicians. I mean, she's not exactly Mary Harney or Ann Widdicombe or Maggie, now is she?

Here's a better picture. Just imagine a bubble coming out of her mouth saying "When you've got them by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow. Now mix me a martini."

Also maybe you have to be of a certain age. IE one that left Coppers behind a long time ago.

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

I wonder if she "Eats Pork"?

ex mossad you say, you certainly wouldn't want to upset her.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

+1
    Don't see that as a negative either. Bit harsh by the OP to tarnish someone with (your perception)of the sins of their parents.
    She's very tasty. Even that bad picture is good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭turgon

Could you not say the same thing about Micheal Collins et al?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

turgon wrote: »
    Could you not say the same thing about Micheal Collins et al?

Well, no. They never engaged in ethnic cleansing.

As for for the upcoming New Prime Minister. Good luck to her, she is going to need it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭merrionsq

I see no reason to be surprised by this. Menachem Begin the leader of the 1940s Irgun had already became Prime Minister in 1977. But he has become more famous for making peace with Egypt and returning the Sinai to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

I heard on a news bulletin yesterday that she has been "talking" to the palestinians about peace for the last eight to ten months. Although what the talks have achieved has not come to light.
    Sounds like a good thing, to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,218 ✭✭✭✭Victor

djpbarry wrote: »
    You think this is tasty?

;)

harney.jpg

Lets hope there is progress.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 dave2562

livni was a much better option than mofaz. livni is currently leading negotiations with the palestinians, which can only be a good thing (outside of Kadima, Likud's candidate Benjamin Netanyahu opposes dialogue with the palestinians to begin with!); let's hope the talks continue and reach fruition in the near future.

Advertisement