Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Something's ticking in my house..

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭rolliepoley

If it was ticking bugs please dont go stepping on them or this might happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AicCiG03O3c

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

Mossad.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭ArtyM

Take a picture of the noise.

No one every listens to me - even in my own thread. Christmas ruined. :(:(:(

You have ticks? I know a good medication for that!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,094 ✭✭✭wretcheddomain

It's the sound of time in the Universe itself

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

It's the Tell-Tale Heart

• Registered Users Posts: 40,787 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Aren't both of those things evil?

Nah, in the cold light of day, it turns out I was just clicking my fingers.

Now, what the fuck is that Christmas-themed humming noise...

What? The ticking noise was your fingets clicking?

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭YellowFeather

What? The ticking noise was your fingets clicking?

Yeah - that seems to be the case alright.

Yeah - that seems to be the case alright.

That

makes

no

sense

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭YellowFeather

That

makes

no

sense

Wait 'till you hear what was in the safe!!

• Advertisement

It was the beers you had when you arrived home.... still unopened? :)

Yop?

Terry Pratchet

Advertisement