Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Considering half the country...

• 13-03-2009 9:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭engrish?

has been or will go on a strike or protest of some sort over the economy, has there been any rally or protest organised over the murders in the North? I was born in 80 and grew up watching it on the news, week in week out, murder after murder. I do not want to see it again.

So far there has been three innocent people killed. These murderers are phycopaths looking for a cause or reason to commit brutal attacks. The cause they fight for, in "our" name, is one that I am not interested in. I definitely do not want to be represented by a murdering thug who thinks he is fighting for my country by killing innocents in cold blood. I would like to see more attention drawn to this and for the country (apart from its leaders) show them that we are not interested in a return to violence, we want our kids to grow up in a safe country where this is seen as a barbaric part of our history.

The only United Ireland I am interested in is one which is United in peace.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 irishsancho

There was one the other day, it was on the news.

• Ah but who is going to protest somebody who obviously has no compassion whatsoever and is incredibly dangerous?

The placards would read, "please don't shoot me" and "I like my kneecaps"

Advertisement