Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best skincare line

• 26-08-2014 1:15am
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,653 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I've been using the Bare Minerals skincare products for the last few months, but they've run out and apparently they're not sold in Canada, or at least in Vancouver. Can anyone recommend another high-end skincare line? I'm late 20's, have combination skin (which these days means some days it's all oily and some days it's all dry) and I'm prone to redness, which I'd rather not have. I'm not a big fan of Clinique, just to add.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Ilyana 2.0

I've always had good experiences with REN products, and they seem to have a range to suit every possible skintype.

Sunday Riley, Aesop, Clarins, Oskia, Alpha H, Omorovicza and the French Pharmacy brands (La Roche-Posay, Embryolisse, Nuxe, Avene etc.) might be worth a look too as they tend to be highly rated by beauty bloggers and the likes :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭confusticated

I'd recommend the La Roche Posay stuff, never tried anything from them that I didn't like. I've oily skin and tend to redness a bit. The only thing is that they don't tend to last terribly long for the amount they cost.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,653 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

La Roche Posay is brilliant but it's so expensive! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Eucerin!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

You can get La Roche Posay for cheaper prices if you shop around. Websites such as Escentual and Feel Unique often have them on sale.

Edit: Sorry missed missed the part where you said you are in Canada!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Huzzah!

Faith wrote: »
    La Roche Posay is brilliant but it's so expensive! :(

Especially if you do what I did and buy a really expensive shower gel thinking it was a mid-range face wash!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 770 ✭✭✭ComputerKing

I do agree that La Roche Posay are expensive but however you can get some great deals on them and they are also cheaper over here than in the states (don't know about Canada) so it might be cheaper to have someone ship them over to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭ Zyaire Shy Trigonometry

Eminence and Dermalogica are my go to brands. I also like nimue and murad

Advertisement