Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Hair help!

• 27-08-2014 12:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭gg2

personally I would avoid doing anything to it right now colour wise. Treat it with lots of TLC for a month - the Redken extreme range is brilliant but I would also recommend a conditioning treatment as I've always found that while it builds up and strengthens the hair, it doesn't condition it. Do this for a month/6 weeks religiously, limit hot styling tools and you will be shocked at the difference. Your hair will be stronger and will be able to take the colour better. I was in a similar position a few years ago, my hair was destroyed from going from black to blonde and I followed a regime like this and it rally benefited from it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭sara1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭sara1

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 770 ✭✭✭ComputerKing

Op I'd recommend you follow GG2's advice and use good quality products for damaged hair and use deep conditioning masks. Also limit your hairs exposure to heat and don't use a blow dryer or straightener and curler unless you really need to and if you do make sure you use a good heat protector.

Lastly to get the hair like above in your pictures you should leave it a month or so until your hair has improved then bring the above images to you're hairdresser and ask them to give you something similar.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭FullblownRose

Vitamin B6 will help it to grow faster, if you want that.

• Advertisement
Advertisement