Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Housing near Raheen business park

Options
  • 17-04-2014 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

hey all

just enquiring whether anyone can help me out with a place to stay near the business park, would like to be within 10 mins of walking distance of the park. have looked at daft & rent.ie for potential places, but just asking here incase anyone knows of anything that arent displayed on them websites.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭ChrisM

What exactly are you after?

• Registered Users Posts: 22 dhanna506

looking for a place to stay whether it be a house share or whatever looking at a price range of 180-290 euro ppm

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭davo2001

Courtfields is a nice area, literally 5 mins walk (probably less) to the ind estate.

http://www.daft.ie/sharing/courtfields-raheen-raheen-limerick/761226/

thanks davo2001 have that one down on my shortlist,but i think its females only :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,550 ✭✭✭enfant terrible

The Grange in Raheen is right beside the business park, house shares pop up there often.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭davo2001

dhanna506 wrote: »
    thanks davo2001 have that one down on my shortlist,but i think its females only :(

Property Overview:
    Double Bedroom €250 monthly
    House is owner occupied
    Looking for males only (Couples not accepted)

:-)

davo2001 wrote: »
    Property Overview:
    Double Bedroom €250 monthly
    House is owner occupied
    Looking for males only (Couples not accepted)

:-)

top notch,wont get around to ringing people until this weekend i doubt.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

http://www.daft.ie/lettings/penthouse-apartment-ballycummin-village-ballycummin-limerick/1409797/

Penthouse Apartment, Ballycummin Village, Ballycummin, Co. Limerick

€220 Monthly

LB6 wrote: »

Penthouse Apartment, Ballycummin Village, Ballycummin, Co. Limerick

€220 Monthly

looks great, but too far out for myself, i wont have a car, so looking close as possible

• Registered Users Posts: 51,113 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Ballycummin village is right next to the Raheen Business Park.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭mgbgt1978

^^^^ Agree with Bazz. Depends on where exactly you are going to be working, but Ballycummin is literally just over the (broken) fence from Raheen business Park.

Advertisement