Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

erection problems

• 10-05-2011 11:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

:confused:Hi Just ovr two years ago i had the snip and everything was fine, but in the past 8 months im not getting erections like i use to even the normal early morning wake up call , would there be anyone with the same problem and has it something to do with getting the snip and how do i solve my problem.

Thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

you go to a doctor

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

There's no mention of this being a complication on wikipedia. Erection problems happen for a variety of reasons, sometimes with underlying issues, sometimes purely psychological. As usual the GP is your best bet

• Registered Users Posts: 16,931 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

There's no mention of this being a complication on wikipedia.

Oh sweet jesus. Medical advice from wikipedia. Now i've heard it all.... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

you go to a doctor

The only logical answer. You won't get any sort of helpful advise on the internet regarding this. Go see your doctor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

As has been said,erectile dysfunction can be caused by many different things so anything you read on line would only be speculation.Go have a chat to your GP.Thread closed.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement