Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Repeats of Old Soaps

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭ratmouse

Melrose Place

• Registered Users Posts: 84,833 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

ratmouse wrote: »
    Melrose Place

CBS Drama Sky Channel 149 repeated this up until end of Season 4 no sign so far of a return but I think it is on there at weekends

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

God... if they started showing all the episodes again of Home and Away you'd never be done watching it. But they could show "classic" episodes, just so we can remember "what it was like" back then and see how it had changed.

Imagine if they brought out a DVD boxset of Glenroe, lol. DVD extras include Mary McEvoy talking about how being Biddy affected her and her bouts with depression. :P I always thought Dick was the coolest character there, he was a fun and devious guy, a role model for me. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

I'd love to see Brookside again , was devastated when it finished and Prisoner Cell Block H - I used to watch that when I was babysitting.

Anyone remember the Sky One soap Springhill , it was really weird.
    The show revolved around a Liverpool family called the Freemans, living in the fictional district of Springhill. The Freemans were mum (Liz), dad (Jack) and five children (Nick, Sue, Trish, Anthony and John Paul). As the show progressed, it emerged that the Freeman parents were hiding a huge, destructive secret.

Advertisement