Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

New born baby found in a skip

• 04-08-2005 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭

I just heard on the news that the body of a new born baby was found in a skip in County Limerick. It was found at the depot where the skip was being emptied...

Tragic...

How could someone do something like that to an innocent baby? :mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 phonemonkey

Makes me feel sick thats just so wrong I pitty the person who found the baby the image would stay with them for a long time

• Registered Users Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭1huge1

not exactly the reputation limerick is looking for

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

I think the welfare of the baby's mother would be of greater concern. she must be really in need of help at this stage if she is prepared to do that, and should come forward to get help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭gregos

1huge1 wrote:
    not exactly the reputation limerick is looking for
    It's not a Limerick thing: it's about the nature of Irish society. This happens all over the country. Terrified girls, who don't know where to turn, lose their minds with fear and do this kind of thing.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

That's one explanation, but how would you begin to comprehend something like this that happened last week?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

good argument for legalising abortion imo

• Registered Users Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

That's one explanation, but how would you begin to comprehend something like this that happened last week?
    Jesus Christ. This is just ridiculous. Man Slaughter, wtf?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭gregos

Yeah. That's out on the edge of what I'm able to imagine. But in the context of this thread, I suspect we're seeing something else. Hands up who can remember the Anne Lovett case.

Advertisement