Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ultimate Premier League 2014/15

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭Hype710

So essentially you stack your team with Saturday players and sub out all the low performing ones for your Sunday/Monday players? Real stick or twist element to it, I imagine the trickiest part is knowing which players to sub in.

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭TaytoCrisps

Hackers wrote: »
    Any more takers for the below for a mini league with €10 entry fee?

Even if we had 5 we could still go ahead ?
    Count me in. setup a league but no one has signed up so need to keep some interest

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Hackers

I am going to set up a mini league for the below in the morning, those who have expressed an interest will get a PM with the code and also details on how to make the payment. We will see how sign up goes from there. If it falls through monies will be returned ASAP on Monday.

Any one else interested can express their interest and I will PM the needed info to join

Any more takers for the below for a mini league with €10 entry fee?

Even if we had 5 we could still go ahead ?

Code and payment details now sent via PM to the below along with TaytoCrisps.

Its €10 to join, winner takes all, any other interested parties are welcome.
    Not a bad response so far lads, up to 4 as below, if we get a few more I think we can go ahead:

Hackers
    Zarquon
    8-10
    Dearg81

3 in at the moment and paid up for the below, could really do with a few more to make it interesting!!
    Code and payment details now sent via PM to the below along with TaytoCrisps.

Its €10 to join, winner takes all, any other interested parties are welcome.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

3 in at the moment and paid up for the below, could really do with a few more to make it interesting!!

Just paid up there too for "Diego Costa Lot" :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

54f09ee9d666b586c9bcc5b346700cf3.png

Think I have my team sorted, all match day 1 players in the starting 11.

Got that now, thanks!
    zarquon wrote: »

Looks like you can carry your transfers forward and have 12 the last week of the transfer window . could be the best way to go to see who's on form . Could go badly wrong if you miss out on this years ramsey/yaya band wagon .

• Registered Users Posts: 39,494 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

I'll join the pay league lads, can I pay via paypal

• Advertisement

Great, PM with details sent.
    KevIRL wrote: »

In case you forget, you haven't joined the league yet

You're in now, great!!

zarquon wrote: »

Between the amount of time that will go into the 2 different games I could end up getting a divorce !

If you are posting at 4am it might be sooner than you think:)
    Between the amount of time that will go into the 2 different games I could end up getting a divorce !

That is correct, that wasn't part of the beta game last season.

Think best approach would be to hold them all until the last week, transfer window will be closed by then and we will all have a better view on regular starting 11's
    Looks like you can carry your transfers forward and have 12 the last week of the transfer window . could be the best way to go to see who's on form . Could go badly wrong if you miss out on this years ramsey/yaya band wagon .

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭JBRowan

free version is better

• Registered Users Posts: 13,291 ✭✭✭✭8-10

15 I think? 5 per week?

Got that thanks.

We are up to 7 now paid and entered
    KevIRL wrote: »

That is correct, that wasn't part of the beta game last season.

Think best approach would be to hold them all until the last week, transfer window will be closed by then and we will all have a better view on regular starting 11's

Got the 2 transfer windows mixed up my bad ! That would have been fun going to make transfers gw4 !

• Registered Users Posts: 13,989 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Anyone having problems with ultimate?
    I'm trying to sign up for it, but when it asks for my details, the submit button remains greyed out even after I fill out all the data. Has the deadline passed to sign up?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭Dearg81

retalivity wrote: »
    Anyone having problems with ultimate?
    I'm trying to sign up for it, but when it asks for my details, the submit button remains greyed out even after I fill out all the data. Has the deadline passed to sign up?

I doubt it, sounds like a browser issue. Try it on firefox,chrome and IE.

in work and all they have is ****ty IE, will try again from home later

• Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

retalivity wrote: »
    in work and all they have is ****ty IE, will try again from home later

You might be behind a proxy which is routing you through a prohibited location. Due to gambling rules users from some countries are banned from signing up and a corporate proxy may show you trying to sign up from a different country.

If you are posting at 4am it might be sooner than you think:)

the joys of working nights ;)

i was able to pick my team earlier but couldnt complete it as it wouldnt accept my details, now im home (in dublin) and tring to sign up an it wont even let me as far as the team selection screen as im in a country where online gambling is not allowed???

Not sure what is going on, have reset my IP and flushed the DNS, am also signed in where it says my country is Ireland, but to no avail

EDIT: Cleared the cache, that seems to have fixed it

Final reminder for €10 in boards FSA pay league in this. 7 in and paid, any last minute entrants send me a PM

I'm liking the later deadline, can get Blackett in now

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Still time to get Jesse Lingard in, people

• Registered Users Posts: 9,952 ✭✭✭Degag

The scoring must be different in this game. Rooney got 6 points for his goal.

• Advertisement

Degag wrote: »
    The scoring must be different in this game. Rooney got 6 points for his goal.

had him captain :cool:

Advertisement