Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

First aid/Ambulance supplies.

Options
  • 07-09-2014 4:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭

Which would be the best price wise for kit.
    Critical healthcare,SP,Flashpoint and emergency care i have used in the past along with local pharmacies.
    Some of these do not have great prices on consumables as compared with ebay/amazon but would rather put in bulk orders so has anyone any other suggestions.?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

Ken in flashpoint has always looked after me in the past, I've used emergency care recently though as there close by, if your buying in bulk fire off a mail to each one with what your looking for and see who'll do you a deal

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭fiverfriday

Harry in Westaidshop.ie, think he's in Mayo has looked after me a fair few times, and has got me out of a hole when I needed supplies rapidly. If you're in any service, voluntary or full time make it known to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭Miike

Harry in Westaidshop.ie, think he's in Mayo has looked after me a fair few times, and has got me out of a hole when I needed supplies rapidly. If you're in any service, voluntary or full time make it known to him.

+1 for Harry from WestAid.

Advertisement