Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Of to Live8 i go!!!

Options
  • 01-07-2005 11:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭

I can wait to finish work later on because i am jumping straight onto a plane for the gig. its going to be sweet as a nut!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭Mr Rivers

*throws rocks at dimerocks*

Bastard! Altho much enjoyment shall be had!

Have fun man! Get pics!

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Spicy Lauren

yeah. And tell us all about it on Monday you lucky b*stard. I wonder who you managed to get a ticket?

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Spicy Lauren

yeah. And tell us all about it on Monday you lucky b*stard. I wonder how you managed to get a ticket?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

*Jealous*

Have fun

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

have fun and when u get back tell us how u got on:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

i had the foolproof plan of texting all the people in england that i wanted to go and that i was urging them to take me and one of my budies who is working for the summer one a pair, i have videos of us talking in irish to english people pretending to be hector and they are really confused. it was suc a good weekend though.

Advertisement