Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

DIY e-liquid advice needed

1101112131416»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

Dan Jaman wrote: »
    Farmers' Co-ops have veterinary needles that are much thicker.

Feck it I never even thought of going into the Co-Op, was going to pop into a local vets but the thought of trying to explain what I need them for turned me off. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭supaburger

hi
    i'm thinking to start some dyi juices
    i know i can get vg from any pharmacy for very little money but where do i get pure nicotine from?
    also can i mix any food flavouring in it like the ones you uses for baking?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

supaburger wrote: »
    where do i get pure nicotine from?
    You don't want pure nicotine, it's very very dangerous, you want PG and/or VG base with nicotine in it.
    Here or here.
    Never buy pure nicotine.
    supaburger wrote: »
    also can i mix any food flavouring in it like the ones you uses for baking?
    Nope. Any flavouring suspended in an oil is bad, any flavouring with sodium benzoate as a key ingredient is bad, any flavour with added sugar is going to gunk your coil and taste bad very quickly. Plenty of things definitely shouldn't be inhaled (just search for the Unicorn Milk titanium dioxide scare of last month, or the ongoing debate about when the acetoin in diacetyl-free custard vapes gets converted by heat into diacetyl) but there are tons of vape-safe flavourings available, don't cheap out or swing for the convenience if you're not sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭supaburger

grindle wrote: »
    You don't want pure nicotine, it's very very dangerous, you want PG and/or VG base with nicotine in it.
    Here or here.
    Never buy pure nicotine.

Nope. Any flavouring suspended in an oil is bad, any flavouring with sodium benzoate as a key ingredient is bad, any flavour with added sugar is going to gunk your coil and taste bad very quickly. Plenty of things definitely shouldn't be inhaled (just search for the Unicorn Milk titanium dioxide scare of last month, or the ongoing debate about when the acetoin in diacetyl-free custard vapes gets converted by heat into diacetyl) but there are tons of vape-safe flavourings available, don't cheap out or swing for the convenience if you're not sure.

thanks mate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Any advice fir washing down? I stupidly spilt a bottle of 50mg nic base all over the kitchen sink. Will hot water and washing up liquid get rid of it?

• Advertisement
Advertisement