Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

KFC's new "Taste of Ireland" chicken.

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

I love how they have professional looking chefs in the adverts but in reality its usually spotty leaving cert students.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Yes we do.

Imagine my embarrassment, how could I have missed them?

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Adhamh

Consider all the 'authentic Italian' stuff sold in supermarkets here that my Italian friends have never heard of, in the same way it's just an image to shift more units.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭earlyevening

It's not Irish chicken, it's the taste of Irish chicken.

Deffo not the same thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Dotrel

Paddy's grasp of the language at the end is most impressive.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,733 ✭✭✭Duckworth_Luas

A great bunch of ads!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭number10a

Not that it's too great anywhere, but KFC in China is one of the mankiest things I have ever eaten in my life!! Bleurgh!!! It's all the brown scrappy parts of meat tied together with batter.

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Mammanabammana

Someone posted this months ago

How remiss of me. Next time I go to start a thread I must remember to read back over every single thread started for the last 6 months to make sure it hasn't already been done "months ago". Or should I go back further? Perhaps a year? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,973 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

As most of our chicken comes from China, I suppose they're right in a way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

Its a finger licken good photo shoot of Ireland,Expect to see millions of chinese arriving to see our great colonel Saunders who defeated the english chicken and banished them from our shores.

I,ll have a dinner box.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Wetai

"I'm Irish. I've had Taste of Ireland chicken."

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭amacca

number10a wrote: »
    Not that it's too great anywhere, but KFC in China is one of the mankiest things I have ever eaten in my life!! Bleurgh!!! It's all the brown scrappy parts of meat tied together with batter.

I prefer the eh "dark meat" as its known in some parts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭AhSureTisGrand

How remiss of me. Next time I go to start a thread I must remember to read back over every single thread started for the last 6 months to make sure it hasn't already been done "months ago". Or should I go back further? Perhaps a year? :rolleyes:

Well it's not exactly "new" anymore...

Well it's not exactly "new" anymore...

So clearly then, ah sure tis NOT grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭ICANN

Now we know how they feel when they come over here and see chicken balls and sweet and sour sauce and chips being put in a box and passed off as Chinese food.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

MOAR DRINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

I will give it a wide birth there now OP...

msg11 wrote: »
    I will give it a wide birth there now OP...

Being as it's only available in China, that should be easy done. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

This was posted a few times already many months ago :mad:

cocoshovel wrote: »
    This was posted a few times already many months ago :mad:

Nothing worse than somebody posting something that's already been posted, eh?

Btw, did you read the whole thread?

• Advertisement
Advertisement