Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Live Hockey, chat while you're watching

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

COYW wrote: »

I expect a Penguins win and I am hoping for a good save % or even a SO for Fluery.

Just tried to tune in on mobile and was given the blackout message. Better be working when I get home...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭COYW

MrJoeSoap wrote: »
    Just tried to tune in on mobile and was given the blackout message. Better be working when I get home...

Not good indeed.

Decent first period for the rangers, started really well but the flyers came into it more towards the end of the period. Nice goal by MDZ but the PP is still not producing SOGs.

Not good indeed.

Decent first period for the rangers, started really well but the flyers came into it more towards the end of the period. Nice goal by MDZ but the PP is still not producing SOGs.

YZIKDxr.jpg

This is awful behaviour. What channel is this game supposedly available on, that I can watch it?

Edit: Apparently, since there is delayed coverage, it counts. F*ck that, I'm cancelling.

Never mind, I've gotten around it. Will be sending them a very strongly worded mail tomorrow, especially if the Pens lose.

Pens go behind to a wraparound by Czikas, his first NHL goal. First time this year that the Pens have allowed the opening goal. They still aren't clicking like they have in the past, a bit worrying.

• Advertisement

Huge PK (5 on 3) by the Rangers, McDonagh and Girardi are incredible. That shift was 3 mins plus.

And a powerplay to reward them!

Callahan makes it 2-0 the Rangers. Honourary assists to Girardi, McDonagh and Halpern.

Callahan makes it 2-0 the Rangers. Honourary assists to Girardi, McDonagh and Halpern.

First PP goal of the season. MDZ is playing really well so far this season. Another assist for him. Some of Nash's puck control is ridiculously good. Great work on the penalty kill; that was some shift by Girardi and McDonagh. I really like those 2 on the ice together.

The Islanders can be a very tricky team to play against. They won't make the post season but they can turn over anyone when they are on song. I never enjoy playing them.

2-0 NYI. Grabner.

Rangers are 28/39 from the dot tonight, huge advantage to them. Boyle 70%, Richards 65% and Hapern 100%.

• Advertisement

3-0 NYI. Tavares after a very impressive powerplay. Penguins looking disjointed to say the least.

Callahan just gone off with what looks like a dislocation. Bad news. Pens are in serious bother tonight judging by the stats.

Callahan just gone off with what looks like a dislocation. Bad news. Pens are in serious bother tonight judging by the stats.

Tell me about it, 4-0 NYI. Moulson on the PP.

1-2, Timonen on the PP. Rangers not playing well in this period.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,782 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Sabres better start scoring here.

5 min PP for the Penguins. Big opportunity.

*Switches to MSG for the interval*

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭alanmcl12

Callahan's injury looked bad.
    Rangers say he won't return so can't be good
    https://twitter.com/DaveLozo/status/296441323483963394

alanmcl12 wrote: »
    Callahan's injury looked bad.
    Rangers say he won't return so can't be good
    https://twitter.com/DaveLozo/status/296441323483963394

From a fight vs Max Talbot I hear? Would take a lot to keep Callahan out, took this pic of his bruised face 2 nights ago...

BBkxsejCEAEuOpa.png

Also good to hear Max stopped the fight once the injuries were apparent, always struck me as a classy guy.

From a fight vs Max Talbot I hear?

The fight never got started. It seemed to happen in a grapple around the goal. Cally dropped pretty quickly and Talbot let go cos he realised he was hurt. Well done to Talbot for realising it.

The fight never got started. It seemed to happen in a grapple around the goal. Cally dropped pretty quickly and Talbot let go cos he realised he was hurt. Well done to Talbot for realising it.

Nash really couldn't have done any more for a SHG there, unlucky Halpern was the man in the centre to finish it.

• Advertisement

How the hell was that not a penalty on Hagelin? Dreadful penalty by Gabs to put us in this position firstly.

Awful refereeing not to give at least a penalty for the Hagelin trip.

Rangers win 2-1, phew. That was hard work in the third period.

Rangers win 2-1, phew. That was hard work in the third period.

I don't recommend the Penguins game, terrible hockey. Will possibly watch the Ducks v Sharks after this.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,782 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Leafs just won it with .1 seconds in overtime. I don't believe it

Leafs just won it with .1 seconds in overtime. I don't believe it

Miller has had a very hit/miss start to the season. Looked unbeatable at times and very loose at others, same as last season really. Thought Buffalo would have a good year this year, but not the best of starts.

They really need to get their heads on straight and start playing the kind of hockey they are capable of playing

They really need to get their heads on straight and start playing the kind of hockey they are capable of playing

The Pominville goal from Vanek is the best I've seen this season.

No shutout for Evgeni Nabokov (he deserved one). Dupuis from Kunitz and Sid. 4-1.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Martyn1989

Tied with 2.45 to play, I'm routing for the Sharks based solely on the pour rebranding the Ducks have been subjected too.

Advertisement