Feature Suggestion Exclude forums on touch.boards.ie? - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

03-03-2012, 23:27   #1
dahamsta
Banned

Exclude forums on touch.boards.ie?

In Latest Posts, like on the regular forum using "?exclude=" or whatever the format is?

I excluded myself from AH by getting myself suspended and asking politely for it to be made permanent, but I don't think that would be acceptable across the board.

I know I could experiment with URLs, but it's a lot of work on a mobile. If the functionality isn't available, could it be added please?
Thanks from:
Advertisement
05-03-2012, 00:08   #2
TouchingVirus

Send a message via ICQ to TouchingVirus
Quote:
Originally Posted by dahamsta View Post
In Latest Posts, like on the regular forum using "?exclude=" or whatever the format is?

I excluded myself from AH by getting myself suspended and asking politely for it to be made permanent, but I don't think that would be acceptable across the board.

I know I could experiment with URLs, but it's a lot of work on a mobile. If the functionality isn't available, could it be added please?
Why don't you do the opposite and choose what you actually want to include by following those forums - it's what that feature is there for.
05-03-2012, 02:00   #3
dahamsta
Banned

That's for a different purpose. I don't object to the stream, just certain high traffic parts of it.
Thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion