Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Delonghi Kettle and Toaster

• 10-08-2010 3:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭

Are the delonghi Kettle and Toaster worth the money.
    Arnotts have an offer at the moment for the Kettle and Toaster pack for 89.00

I am looking for a good kettle that doesn't sound like an aeroplane taking off when boiling.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

I like the Morphy Richards Accents' range. Buy one get one half price in the toaster/kettle range,in a variety of different colours.

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭voodoo

Greetings, where is that offer on? I was in Newry a few weeks back and saw it somewhere there but didnt see it down here...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭johndoe99

I have a delonghi Kettle and Toaster, have them about 5 years now, still going great, the Kettle boils very quickly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Voodoo I have a funny feeling some retailers know about it but aren't letting on,go in and ask in your local shop( try an independent)

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭STForSale

If it is the metropolis set you are looking at I've had it for years.
    Still going but the kettle makes an absoloute rackett.

• Advertisement
Advertisement