Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Council house swap from Dublin Northside to Balbriggan or Skerries

Options
  • 05-03-2014 1:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

Hi,
    Wondering if anyone from Balbriggan or Skerries is looking to move back to North side Dublin. I have a 3 bed modern house and I am hoping for a swap to same in Balbriggan or Skerries. If anyone is interested I can forward on photos.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Sammaxd1

dee1983 wrote: »
    Hi,
    Wondering if anyone from Balbriggan or Skerries is looking to move back to North side Dublin. I have a 3 bed modern house and I am hoping for a swap to same in Balbriggan or Skerries. If anyone is interested I can forward on photos.

Hi, are you still looking for house swap? What area is your home in?

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭dee1983

Hi,
    Yes, I'm still looking for a transfer. I am living right at the back of Ballymun where it verges onto Santry. I have an ad up on Gumtree with photos. If you copy and paste the link below into your browser bar it should bring you straight to my ad.

Whereabouts are you living?

http://www.gumtree.ie/cp-home-swap-in-dublin/3-bed-house-swap-ballymun-santry-to-balbriggan-skerries-or-rush-579539149

Hi,
    I am looking for a swap from a 3 bed house in Ballymun/Santry area to same in Skerries, Donabate or Rush. Would ideally like somewhere located close to shops and schools etc.
    My house is in a nice, quiet and well maintained area. House is tastefully decorated with wooden floors throughout. House has an upstairs bathroom and downstairs Wc. It also has a small utility room. Kitchen and sitting room are open plan and the sitting room area is quite large and also has a big storage cupboard under the stairs with it's own doorway. Small front garden with own designated car space outside the garden and large back garden. Rooms are bigger than they look in the photos.
    I am within walking distance of schools, shopping centres, Primary Health Care Centre, Motor Tax office and Ikea. 5 minutes from the M1 and the M50. Is also served by a great bus service if you don't drive. Can post photos on request

• Registered Users Posts: 1 bpm12

Hi ive a two bed in bailbriggan if ur intrested

Hi, I really need a 3 bed. Best of luck in your search though.

• Advertisement

Hi, I am looking for a swap from a 3 bed house in Ballymun/Santry area to same in Blanchardstown, Balbriggan, Donabate, Skerries or Rush. Would ideally like somewhere located close to shops and schools etc. My house is in a nice, quiet and well maintained area. House is tastefully decorated with wooden floors throughout. House has an upstairs bathroom and downstairs Wc. It also has a small utility room. Kitchen and sitting room are open plan and the sitting room area is quite large and also has a big storage cupboard under the stairs with it's own doorway. Small front garden with own designated car space outside the garden and large back garden. Rooms are bigger than they look in the photos. I am within walking distance of schools, shopping centres, Primary Health Care Centre, Motor Tax office and Ikea. 5 minutes from the M1 and the M50. Is also served by a great bus service if you don't drive. I can forward on photos and if anyone is interested I can be reached at 《mod snip》

• Moderators Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭The_Morrigan

do not post your phone number on the public forum....use the PM facility

Advertisement