Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dead servers

• 18-11-2002 5:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

Both cloud and Vishnu are now gone to taht great server farm in the sky.

Vishnu still seems to be there, but cannt connect so cannt start anything, cloud is just plain gone.

So if you're itching for a game of quake ! I suggest you err forget it and play Natural-Selection :/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Vishnu back and running the following :

quake3 osp
    quakeworld ktpro
    gpl

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Whats the story with the battlefield server? is that still up or is it down?

We dont have anywhere to put atm

Hopefully when cloud is sortted we'll get it back running, along with a UT2003 server.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Any news on a BF server??

itching to play on an Irish server.

kdjac

since servers are short on the ground and the bigger ones are tied up its unlikely.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭Big Chief

would be good if there was a irish ut2k3 server :)

although i miss the tfc IGN, although reaver stopped using it alot after we got a barryworld server :o

I was thinking the same thing, I may drop one of the servers on vishnu and put up a ut2003 in its place

Advertisement