Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Who delivers for new look in Ireland?

• 12-12-2012 2:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭

Just wondering does anyone know who usually delivers for new look in Ireland?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭girl in the striped socks

Sorry to bump the thread but can anyone answer my question?
    Just wondering if there's a few different couriers who deliver or does one company have the contract?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭carolinespring

I got a delivery from New Look the other day and it just came by parcel post.

Thanks.
    I'm waiting on a delivery & I'm sick of getting my hopes up every time I see a courier!
    I'm going to think twice before I order from them again, the wait is ridiculous.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

I received an order from them today, it was delivered by An Post. Came with the normal post this morning. I ordered last Thursday evening, so was a week waiting for the delivery. How long are you waiting for yours?

Waiting since the third & when I ring to ask where it is I'm told they can't track international deliverys. So when I rang again I was told the same thing but this time I was told I had to wait until twenty days had passed before its deemed lost & they would consider, yes consider, a refund.
    I don't know what to do. It's maternity wear I'm badly stuck for & other maternity sites I go onto don't have the sizes I need & I can't find my size in shops either so I really thought I struck gold when I found what I needed online.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭carolinespring

My order only took 5 days to arrive, ordered a couple of items yesterday so will be interesting to see if they arrive as fast.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 danceash

i always order from new look and it always has come within the 4-7 days they say it will.comes with the postman.

Advertisement