Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Congratulations thugs

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭hoodrats

galwayrush wrote: »
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by galwayrush
    I have heard the term 'twats' used by decent Tuam natives to describe the silly gangs that are ruining the Town.

Yes, agree, i couldn't have put it any better myself:rolleyes:

youre a bit of a smart biy arent you.
    and where do you live? do you actually live in tuam or are you just posting on what you have read on here?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

hoodrats wrote: »
    youre a bit of a smart biy arent you.
    and where do you live? do you actually live in tuam or are you just posting on what you have read on here?

I know a lot of people there, ;)

are you from england? "twats"

No I am not from England though I do speak the English language in a manner befitting the Queen.
    i,ve heard the name hoodrats used to describe a gang of sound biys from tuam who are fed up of interfering busybodies.

You do realise that hoodrat is a derogatory term used to describe an individual (more often that not hiv positive) who engages in repeated sexual encounters with anyone willing to stick it in them. By calling your gang the hoodrats you are implying that the gang is made up of disease infested sluts.

Is it a requirement of the hoodratz that you have to be unable to spell properly?

i,ve heard the name hoodrats used to describe a gang of sound biys from tuam who are fed up of interfering busybodies.

So the hoodrats are bi who love to buff Dunmore lads?:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭Offy

What exactly does Mensa have to do with it?

Offy wrote: »
    What exactly does Mensa have to do with it?

Absolutely nothing, a point well proved by the lack of proper grammar and spelling ..:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭Gary4279

amiable wrote: »
    Don't even bother with him mate. Just ignore people like him. He's thriving on trying to annoy people

Love how the user name and post go well together there! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Stky10

Not being from Tuam this is the first I've heard of these wannabe sham gangsta's. I think its the funniest thing I've heard in ages. Its beyond parody.

Stky10 wrote: »
    Not being from Tuam this is the first I've heard of these wannabe sham gangsta's. I think its the funniest thing I've heard in ages. Its beyond parody.

Indeed, but be careful, if you upset them, they might break into your back garden and spray mis spelt graffiti on your bed sheets if you leave them on your washing line.:pac::pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭Indubitable

The amount of ad hominem in this thread is amazing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

Hilarious stuff!

Quick question: Whats a buffer?

These little Shitheads obviously need to get a life. I see boredom and coming from a disadvantaged background are being touted almost as excuses by some people. Well, everyone I know doesn't go around smashing up stuff and scrawling graffiti all over the place whenever they are bored. Down right pathetic stuff here.

Hoodrats, hah! I laughed when I heard that name! I can imagine it went down like this:

Scumbag 1: "Hey biys! Yer man over da way dere called us hoodrats!
    Scumbag 2: Hu? Da Buffer?
    Scumbag 1: Yeh! Wen he saw us all ridin' each udder he did! Dunno wah it means biys! D'yas?
    Scumbag 2: Dunno! Sounds like it mite be from GTA or summit!
    Scumbag 1: Hey! Tawt we agreed tha GTA wud be refered to as de bible!!
    Scumbag 2: Oh yah! Dat will be our new name biy! Lets go spray it, so all dese buffers will knw wa' we are!

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Any Gardai who want IP numbers, contact us.

As for the rest.... Father Ted couldnt make this up. Hoodrats... lol, a gang named after homosexual rentboys.... played! :rolleyes:

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

a buffer is a farmer and was used by the fellas in des bishops "joy in the hood" when he did the show in tuam...

minks are scumbags from tuam....

mink_man wrote: »
    a buffer is a farmer and was used by the fellas in des bishops "joy in the hood" when he did the show in tuam...

minks are scumbags from tuam....

if i said something like that i would get a ban.
    plenty of discrimination going on here.

So why is there a need for a "hoodrats" group?

So why is there a need for a "hoodrats" group?

the hoodrats is a peacuful group of friends who live in the same area of tuam.
    what is been said here is discriminating against us just because we are called the hoodrats. most of the trouble in tuam is caused by buffs and we end up getting blamed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

You'd swear to christ Tuam was some sort of metropolis with the way ye are going on...... with your Dunmore, buffers, farmers etc.
    What's Tuam only out in the country itself.

The 'hood me hole. The only hood most of you lads see is when ye drop your trousers for a piss.

Forget playing the discrimination card, just step back, look in the mirror, and shape up....... or else a life of "discrimination" awaits.

mikom wrote: »
    You'd swear to christ Tuam was some sort of metropolis with the way ye are going on...... with your Dunmore, buffers, farmers etc.
    What's Tuam only out in the country itself.

The 'hood me hole. The only hood most of you lads see is when ye drop your trousers for a piss.

Forget playing the discrimination card, just step back, look in the mirror, and shape up....... or else a life of "discrimination" awaits.

no smell the point your missing is the buffs are all ganging up on us because we are in a minority and thats not fair.
    we are the same as everyone else but are getting discriminated against we are from a poorer area of tuam.

no smell the point your missing is the buffs are all ganging up on us because we are in a minority and thats not fair.
    we are the same as everyone else but are getting discriminated against we are from a poorer area of tuam.

What people are doing is recognising that the supposed gang you affiliate yourself with is little more than a collective of barely literate scum who enjoy causing trouble, vandalising the town and starting fights with random people.

• Advertisement

no smell

Has your nose been cut off to spite your face?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,122 ✭✭✭c montgomery

Your attitude and the literacy of your friends will ensure you will remain in the "poorer" area.

litaricy

;)

Your attitude and the litaricy of your friends will ensure you will remain in the "poorer" area.

you must have come from a poorer area too so. "literacy".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 tuamboy15

QHR wrote: »
    Rightttt what????

Do you know them??
    Have you ever had an encounter with any of them??
    Your awful quick to judge mikom, that not a very good personality trait??

Yeah ive had an encounter with one.
    Only willing to do something with his friends nearby.
    My brother is sound with a few of em but they dont know im his brother but i cant be bothered goin around lookin for a fight so i dont go like
    "yeah look who my brother is lads"
    Its just pointless even doing what there doing.
    Some of em are sound but then some of em are absolute scum

Hey!!!!
    Its not nice pickin on the illitirate kids :P

the hoodrats is a peacuful group of friends who live in the same area of tuam.
    what is been said here is discriminating against us just because we are called the hoodrats. most of the trouble in tuam is caused by buffs and we end up getting blamed.

For the love of god ive gone to school in tuam for 4 years.
    Dont even tell me youre peacefull.
    By god the amount of things ive heard and seen in tuam i would never expect to see again in any other town/city/country or god dam continent on this planet.
    I guarantee ya if ya told me youre name i would know exactly who ye are
    I personally dont have a problem with anybody in tuam but its just when people go around lookin for fights its kinda hard to ignore.
    Ive been in three fights all of em with minks and i didnt start a single one of em.

Most of ye are far from peaceful

goat2 wrote: »
    how long did you sepend at school, reading your post, i question what you learned,
    1 learn
    2 dont join gangs, stupid, silly.
    3 respect others
    4 make your parents and community proud of you
    5 respect others property, and your home town
    6 help others if you can

double-facepalm.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,122 ✭✭✭c montgomery

Nope, i live in a 4 bedroom detached house and drive an 08 audi a4.

Enjoy knockin back your cans by the side of the road;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 QHR

goat2 wrote: »
    how long did you sepend at school, reading your post, i question what you learned,
    1 learn
    2 dont join gangs, stupid, silly.
    3 respect others
    4 make your parents and community proud of you
    5 respect others property, and your home town
    6 help others if you can

Actually smarthole, The correct spelling would be "spend" if thats what you were trying to spell. Being the 3rd youngest in my whole year I finished school with the highest marks/percentages in my whole class, completed my first year of college and am going back to do my second year this september. What have you done?? My parents, friends, family and accquaintances have the world of respect for me and likewise the other way around. Bet you thought different. Im from a highly respected and very well known Tuam/Monivea based family and no thats not just what I think thats well known. My parents own my home house 5bedroomed and Im currently living in an enclosed, closely knitted neighbourhood .Im well known myself and have never been in any trouble with the law and prob never will be. So go on try and be quick to pass judgement on me as quick as you are on to the hoodrats!!

Advertisement