Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

End of 2014: Best Deals on Bargain Alerts?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭charlie_says

SNNUS wrote: »
    BA for flights to BA, Argentina £275 Return!

That was pretty damn awesome. I can't wait to see Patagonia.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,029 ✭✭✭yellow hen

That was pretty damn awesome. I can't wait to see Patagonia.

Amazing. Am very jealous of this alert but it just doesn't suit us this year

• Registered Users Posts: 3,337 ✭✭✭Wombatman

Sports Direct Euro = Pound plus free delivery to Ireland deal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

8pk of full size magnums in tesco for €2 was pretty good. Must have ate about 2 packs myself!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

elgriff wrote: »
    40% of Dominos every second week all year, again!

While i dont think it was the "best" deal of 2014, i do think it was one of the most utilized ones....jaysus i never actually paid full price this years for a dominos pizza! thanks lads....

that smartwatch one was a class gift for xmas....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭biccies

While i dont think it was the "best" deal of 2014, i do think it was one of the most utilized ones....jaysus i never actually paid full price this years for a dominos pizza! thanks lads....

that smartwatch one was a class gift for xmas....

How did the dominos one work?

Advertisement