Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Westport v Sligo v Carrick-O-S:Stag venue

Options
  • 07-02-2011 3:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭

Hi Lads,

Looking for any opinions or experiences on/in? the three towns for a stag I'm organising. There's about ten of us in our 30s so our wildest days are (mostly!) behind us but they're a great group of lads who appreciate a good laugh. Has anyone been on stag thereabouts in the last few years and got anything "good, bad or indifferent" to say about how they got on?

I'd appreciate any advice at all

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

I used to live in Sligo and love it,some great pubs and clubs,close to the coast aswell.

Ive been in Carrick many times.It gets alot of hen parties and has some good bars and clubs plus I think there is a paint balling place nearby.It is a relatively small town though.

Have never been out in Westport so based upon experience Id go with Sligo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭harmacist

Thanks Otis. I've a brother thats surfs there that was touting Sligo alright..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,144 ✭✭✭✭Cicero

Sligo for me too...there's Clay Pigeon shooting nearby for a day activity...can be a bit of craic....

Thanks Cicero

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Maj Malfunction

Sligo first place for sure, plenty of good pubs and a decent nightclub in the place to keep everyone happy.

Westport would be good as a second choice.

• Advertisement

Sligo's gettin alot of love alright.. cheers

Advertisement