Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dark circles under eyes

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭Punchesnpeaches

I agree iv tried all these products including the touch eclat pen...which defo gives panda eyes...especially in photos. The Bobbi Brown is neutral based and the yellow tone covers dark circles. Blends much better..pricy but last ages. At least a year!!

Do you use it every day?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 starflower1

Yeah every day.. And even on days where I don't wear makeup... Also works great to cover little blemishes or shadows!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭Punchesnpeaches

Yeah every day.. And even on days where I don't wear makeup... Also works great to cover little blemishes or shadows!! :)

That's great it lasts so long. I love Bobbi Brown foundation and have prominent dark circles, so I might invest, thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 peeweegirl

I had this Bobbi Brown one recommended to me by a make-up artist mate of mine & its brilliant. I have dark circles and I find this one the best. It comes with a translucent powder to set it so that it lasts longer, and as a previous poster said, the little pot lasts ages so worth the money I think.

http://www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com/templates/products/spp/index.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CATEGORY22762&PRODUCT_ID=PROD6396

Deffo gonna try the Aldi one though after reading this thread!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Plenty of water?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

peeweegirl wrote: »
    I had this Bobbi Brown one recommended to me by a make-up artist mate of mine & its brilliant. I have dark circles and I find this one the best. It comes with a translucent powder to set it so that it lasts longer, and as a previous poster said, the little pot lasts ages so worth the money I think.

http://www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com/templates/products/spp/index.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CATEGORY22762&PRODUCT_ID=PROD6396

Deffo gonna try the Aldi one though after reading this thread!

I had this and didn't find it all that great, plus the powder part is really fiddly to open so I've hardly used it. It lasts a while but that the only plus for me, I wouldn't buy it again for the money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭ohanloj3

bills wrote: »
    Ì found YSL touche eclat to be crap too. however i highly reccommend benefit boi-ing

Or haver you tried benefit erase paste? Works winders for me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭Kanoe

on top of everything thats already been suggested, plenty of water and restful sleep/creams and concealers I think a good face massage every day when applying moisturiser (or whatever you use on your skin) really great for helping drain fluids from puffy eyes. (puffy eyes/dark circles are often caused by fluid retention which is why drinking water is recommended, I know there are genetic factors too but it helps) When you're applying cream massage skin naturally and as if you were drawing fluid away toward jaw line where lymph nodes are located. (beneath ear) :)

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭Loopie

Just to throw another one into the mix...

I've always had the undereye circles - used to trowel on the concealer etc but really didn't seem to work. You know that look where the majority of your makeup looks nice, then you have what looks like two hollows where your eyes are? Anyhoo, decided to try to roll on eye thingy with the concealer in it (think it's Garnier...). Well...it's completely covered the circles, thrilled with it and it's a fraction of the cost of the one I was using (laura mercier).

I know whether the diff concealers suit people depends on the skin type etc but I personally find it great!

Loopie

Advertisement