Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Finding accounting so difficult!

Options
  • 27-09-2014 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭

Hello,
    I'm in 5th year and im finding accounting so difficult!! Idk why i just cant get my head around it. We're on HL disposal of a fixed asset and im finding it so hard to do :( Im getting 80s and 90s in other tests but accounting i get like 40s and 50s. Jw does it get easier as time goes on? People have said to me that it takes time to understand where things go etc but when you do it gets easier. Seriously considering switching to business instead

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Anonymagician

koolis02 wrote: »
    Hello,
    I'm in 5th year and im finding accounting so difficult!! Idk why i just cant get my head around it. We're on HL disposal of a fixed asset and im finding it so hard to do :( Im getting 80s and 90s in other tests but accounting i get like 40s and 50s. Jw does it get easier as time goes on? People have said to me that it takes time to understand where things go etc but when you do it gets easier. Seriously considering switching to business instead

It does get easier as you come to grasp the basic concepts that appear in every question. However, switching to business may not be a bad idea if you'd prefer a subject that relies on just learning material. Accounting can be a very nice break as a practical subject though!

Advertisement