Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84,988 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

fussyonion wrote: »
    :D You're probably right!

And Kirsty'll probably be maid of honour!

Kirsty will be out of jail by then and loved up with Tommy :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

leahyl wrote: »
    Omg amazing performance from Alan Halsall who plays Tyrone! And Kirsty is so bloody scary!! The belt she gave poor Julie :-O

Agree. I thought Tyrone gave a really convincing emotional performance. Take note Dev!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Kirsty will be out of jail by then and loved up with Tommy :p

:D Hahaha and Tina will have shacked up with Brian!

Howjoe1 wrote: »
    Agree. I thought Tyrone gave a really convincing emotional performance. Take note Dev!

Don't you know Sunita that I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUU

:D Hahaha and Tina will have shacked up with Brian!

Tina will be running Underworld with Kirk while Beth will be running the Rovers as the new landlady with her boyfriend Norris :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,754 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

I'm calling it. Dev is going to drive a Renault Espace with his family in it into the canal. All while warbling on sleazily about how they all belong together.

Watch this space.

Tina will be running Underworld with Kirk while Beth will be running the Rovers as the new landlady with her boyfriend Norris :P

:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Beth would make a great landlady :D I'm sick of all the misery in The Rovers.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

Chucken wrote: »

Stella and Gloria are no addition to the Street.

Chucken wrote: »

I'm sure I read in one of the Sunday's papers that Michelle becomes the new landlady

• Advertisement

Howjoe1 wrote: »
    Stella and Gloria are no addition to the Street.

I agree.
    I was a huge fan of The Royle Family and when I heard Sue Johnston was joining Corrie, I assumed I'd be a fan of her character, but I'm not.

She's not likeable AND I don't wish to be mean, but it's hard to concentrate on what she's saying because I'm so transfixed by her face.

She's denied having plastic surgery in real life, but my God there's a big difference between how she looks now and how she looked ten years ago.

Stella is really irritating too and Eva's constant gurning and frowning is starting to grind my gears!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

I don't think they're even bothering to attempt to cover up Julie's real life pregnancy.

Oh, so that's why she was draped in a ridiculous cape like an extra from "The Prisoner"! I was half expecting to see a giant, gelatinous, white blob follow her down the street.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3200/2756899144_742ea2ed83.jpg

Coronation Street star John Michie has revealed that Leanne will become suspicious of Karl's motives.

Last week, viewers saw Karl set fire to the Rovers Return in a desperate bid to sabotage Stella's relationship with Jason Grimshaw. The destructive blaze led to the death of firefighter Toni Griffiths, while Sunita Alahan remains critically ill in hospital.

Stella and Karl will start growing closer again next week, with even Eva beginning to warm to Karl since he has been hailed a hero for rescuing her mum from the fire. However, Leanne will not be so trusting of him.

Speaking to Digital Spy, Michie said: "Eva comes round to seeing Karl as a potential stepfather who she can get along with.

"In the past, Eva and Karl have always disliked each other, mainly because they've been vying for attention from Stella. But Eva thinks that her mum needs a good man, and she's starting to think that maybe Karl is the right person for Stella after all, so she chills out a lot.

"Leanne, on the other hand, goes the other way and is very suspicious of Karl, his motives and him generally!"

Michie also revealed that he is enjoying playing a darker side to Karl.

He added: "It's really interesting to play. Karl now has these strange thoughts in his mind all the time. There's a lot more going on in Karl's head, so I'm enjoying that side of it.

"I suppose it's also enjoyable because it creates great situations with the other characters. At the moment, the audience knows what's going on but the other characters don't, and I think that's always fun for the viewers."

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I would love to see Kirsty, in a proper rage, pick up little Paul by the feet and swing him into Eileen.
    That is a hilarious image. I'm picturing Miss Trunchbull in 'Matilda.' :D
    casio4 wrote: »
    There were other keys in the drawer that he swapped them with, so a hospital care assistant would have taken a list of Sunitas belongings (clothes she was wearing, jewellery, keys) and made a note of them so my guess is the police will look at that book where her things were noted and see she had a set of keys on her when she was admitted
    Aaaaah, that makes sense. I was a bit confused after that tonight. And I'm sure Dev didn't take too much notice of her belongings- I'm sure her clinging to like is taking up most of his attention at the moment.

Kirsty will be out of jail by then and loved up with Tommy
    Jesus, Liz- spoiler tags please!!? :mad:

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭La_Gordy

tumblr_mkcj7fARF51s4s6hmo1_250.png

I'M WASHIN UP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Dodd

Where had Karl being living all along though?

In a bedsit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭JamesReeves

Karl was quite clever to put sunitas fingerprints on the keys, and also to take away her own house keys so if the logbook showed a set of keys - the only keys there ar the rovers keys

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,108 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Karl was quite clever to put sunitas fingerprints on the keys, and also to take away her own house keys so if the logbook showed a set of keys - the only keys there ar the rovers keys

General purpose spare keys with 'only' Sunita's fingerprints on them would surely be suss even to the Weatherfield plods.

Shame Dev had not taken Sunita's belongings home

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭JamesReeves

Shame Dev had not taken Sunita's belongings home

I know.... the truth will come out in the end .. always does. Especially when they run out of storylines they say oh yeah lets bring the truth about the rovers out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

leahyl wrote: »
    Omg amazing performance from Alan Halsall who plays Tyrone! And Kirsty is so bloody scary!! The belt she gave poor Julie :-O

amazing performance from both Alan and Natalie(kirsty) . the belt julie got i knew it was coming but it actually made me jump. but why would julie let ruby in the house when kirsty had just done that. and if sean and jason could hear ruby crying next door im sure sean and julie would of heard her screaming at ruby 10 mins later
    I think everyone should turn their back on Julie..she's obviously gonna go around apologising to Fiz and everyone now for not believing them but I reckon they all should tell her to fupp off! :P

The womans actually deluded- she thinks Brian is the hunk of the street and that she is above everyone else.And god is she ditzy.Her character used to annoy me now i actually hate her

Him and Sandy off Emmerdale seem to have no control over the volume of their voices
    Posy wrote: »
    That is a hilarious image. I'm picturing Miss Trunchbull in 'Matilda.' :D

:pac:

brilliant!!!

Sylvia stoned was the funniest thing ever, and Dennis skitting laughing at her from the other side of the counter. And then Sylvia going "oh no im a junkie" and the laughing I doing. Brilliant Comedic bit, nice to see Sylvia be funny for a change

I know.... the truth will come out in the end .. always does. Especially when they run out of storylines they say oh yeah lets bring the truth about the rovers out

I don't want it to drag on which I fear it will maybe till this Christmas or next

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,969 ✭✭✭✭syklops

"Police find spare set of keys to the rovers"

Unless the keys have a tag saying in big writing "Spare set of keys to the Rovers", how do the police know they are for the rovers? They're a set of keys.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

syklops wrote: »

Unless the keys have a tag saying in big writing "Spare set of keys to the Rovers", how do the police know they are for the rovers? They're a set of keys.

I saw a Newto and Ridley keyring on them when Karl was holding them.

Show them to Stella and co?

happyday wrote: »
    I saw a Newto and Ridley keyring on them when Karl was holding them.

I've got a vauxhall keyring on my keys, doesn't mean they are for a vauxhall car.

Show them to Stella and co?

A cop can't take a set of keys off someone and bring them to someone else and go "Do these look familiar?"

A cop can't take a set of keys off someone and bring them to someone else and go "Do these look familiar?"

Have you watched coronation street before? :P

Have you watched coronation street before? :P

Only nearly 30 years. Yeah I know what you mean.

• Advertisement

Dev - "Allow me to introduce you; this is my neighbour Sophie Webster. Sophie, this is...THE POLICE"

Ah I love Dev.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement