Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Lead Singer/Lead Guitarist Wanted for Wedding Band Carlow

• 17-07-2014 1:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Male Lead Singer / Lead Guitarist wanted for established wedding and covers band. Band is based in Carlow with gigs nationwide.
    Pro gear and transport is a must along with a good attitude. Great opportunity for the right person.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 liammcdguitar

Hi,
    I'd be interested in auditioning for the lead guitarist post. I've been playing for the last 10 years and have been gigging in covers, wedding and original bands and also working as a session player for the last 5 but I'm always looking for more gigs to keep me going. I'm also currently studying music and guitar on the degree course in Bimm Dublin. I'm reliable, a quick learner, have my own transport and use professional gear (Fender Telecaster and Blues Junior is my go to rig). I'm based in Greystones and I'd be interested in auditioning for the band and would really appreciate if you got back to me with some more details.
    Best wishes,
    Liam McDonnell

• Registered Users Posts: 14 dec63

Hi I am responding to your add, lead vocals/lead guitar required. I am currently available to audition for you, and am looking for a working band. I have many years experience in the music industry, and have my own gear and transport. Drop me a line.
    Dec

Advertisement