Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

How to make a Giant Twix

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Laura Fitz06

ah yea id be into that it looks great did u try to make it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,197 ✭✭✭wba88

OMG! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

That would last quite a while. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

wow...drool

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Would need a big mug o' tae to dip that in!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭dSTAR

Ruu wrote:
    That would last quite a while. :)
    Not around my house it wouldn't!

I haven't had a Twix in about 15 years and I don't think any of my family have even seen one.

Way to go...

• Registered Users Posts: 28,044 ✭✭✭✭looksee

I think Lidl's 'own brand' twixes are nicer than the proper sort, not as sweet, or different chocolate? Anyone else noticed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Schlemm

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
    if anyone actually makes one of these please let us know how you get on. And send me a slice...

Hmm what kind of caramels could you use that u could get in ireland? How dya make the sort of caramel that u find in a caramel slice? Cos that might work...

*drools*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭parasite

^^^
    My Mum used to use 'yorkshire toffee' (mackintoshyj5.jpg) to make caramel slices, dem's good eatin'

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

looksee wrote:
    I think Lidl's 'own brand' twixes are nicer than the proper sort, not as sweet, or different chocolate? Anyone else noticed?

Yes, nice, in the red pack, mr. choc or something.

I used to make stuff like twixes when I was a kid. You made shortcake and put caramel on top, made from condensed milk and something else. the top with chocolate and cut into squares.

• Advertisement
Advertisement