Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Noooooooooooo! They added thumbnails to the Ubox search!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Oh god... Hold me back! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Parsley

****!!!! Is that Doc J's Bacchus I see for....... €668.51?!?!?!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Parsley wrote:
    ****!!!! Is that Doc J's Bacchus I see for....... €668.51?!?!?!

That's what they go for :D

This one is slightly different to my one though, different bridge and Bart pickups but still... at that price... you'd be stupid not to ;)

3252769011.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭The Freeman

nice finish on that bass up there

you wouldn't know off the top of oyur head how much they charge for the delivery of a pedal?

i got my eye on a boss tuner for 40 squid........

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Parsley

Doctor J wrote:
    That's what they go for :D

This one is slightly different to my one though, different bridge and Bart pickups but still... at that price... you'd be stupid not to ;)

3252769011.jpg
    Nnnngh... How much to get it to my front door? I'll have to come play yours sometime. Then go sign up with the FCA for some quick money and fun with guns.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,556 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

the cutting up of my credit card came at the right time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭fish-head

What an absolutely cracking machine..

Advertisement