Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

My new wish bass

• 04-10-2006 6:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭

Alot of people have been puttinbg down wishbass on the forum. Heres my new fan fret 5 string wishbass. Its amazing to play and sounds great plugged in.
    mybabyxo2.th.jpg
    mybaby2rf1.th.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Beecher

That is hot! Does it have a truss rod though?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭billycox

it does indeed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭Rustar

That first pic looks like the headstock is facing left and the body is facing right.....
    like some kind of M.C. Escher guitar
    :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Beecher

How long was the build time?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,635 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ravelleman

Oh god, that's hideous.

• Advertisement

I was waiting around six months from the point i paid, the the waiting list etc...

And if you think its hideous thats your opinion, but your post is insulting and if it was aimed at hurting my feelings then you are not a nice person.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭jimi_t

How much?

800 euro including everything

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭fish-head

I wouldn't say it's my particular bag of tea..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭punchdrunk

sorry billy no personal attack on you but that does look absolutely horrible to me,but at least it gets a reaction from people!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

i really really dont like the look of that thing, not the shape really its just the big metal plate around the single nob the headstock lloking like a classical spannish guitar and the bridge looking like its something really olf and vintage, that being said id make a wager it sounds nice especially for the cash?

I know where you're coming from, but for some reason it looks alot more shocking in the pictures than in reality. Its not exactly a bass i bought for gigging with, i have my american fender. Its just something fun to play at home, and the fan fret is amazing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

i'll love inovative looks and design but thats one butt ugly guitar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭Rustar

Hey, to each his own.
    I keep talking about picking up a Parker Fly and the guitarist in my band just says, "Yuck! Yucko! Ptoooey!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Rustar wrote:
    Hey, to each his own.
    I keep talking about picking up a Parker Fly and the guitarist in my band just says, "Yuck! Yucko! Ptoooey!"

But a Parker Fly is damn sexy! :D

Advertisement