Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V4

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

FouxDaFaFa wrote: »
    That's so creepy Almostnever, I hope you're okay! That would make me paranoid all day.

Was he Irish? Only asking because in some countries it's not considered rude/odd to stare like that.

I was super paranoid pretty much until I went to sleep last night, which is ridiculous considering how far from Dublin I actually live but it was SO unnerving. We went back today though, just for twenty minutes but it was good to do it because I think if we put it off we'd make it into a big thing, if you know what I mean? And he wasn't anywhere to be seen so it was fine :)

He wasn't Irish, no. Funny you should say that though, a few days ago my friend was saying that her old German teacher used to give them work to do and then sit and stare at everyone. Somebody said it to her and she was shocked that people found it a little uncomfortable because in Germany it's not rude to stare at all!
    krudler wrote: »
    what a freak!

enjoy the book, have you watched the series? you should its a great adaptation

I'm almost finished the first book now, absolutely loving it. Are the rest in the series as good or does the quality start to decline a little? I was going to leave watching the series until after the exams but that didn't go quite as well as I'd expected...:o It's so loyal to the book, isn't it!? I always love it when tv shows/movies based on books are like that. :)

I'm feeling very sorry for myself today and I don't even know why. Just one of those days, I guess. I'm also kind of starting to worry about exams too, which is silly because there should still be loads of time. I think it's just because I've really slacked off in the sun the last few days that I'm feeling guilty about it. :rolleyes:

ETA: Hope you can sort something out Lola92, sounds like a lot of potential stress :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Got my iTunes on shuffle and discovering songs I forgot/didn't know I had! Such a perfect evening <3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

so my neighbour has been doing diy all day and he is still at it

he still has no top on

i wouldnt mind if he was good looking but he is an old enough man

put it away man just put it away! :eek:

i also has lots of work to get through at the mo!

but college ball on Thursday wooo!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I'm tired and hungry. I think I might try some toast in a little while.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

Hating teaching my son to ride his bike without stabilisers, driving me insane, his useless. Anyone got any tips, he either leans from side to side and when he dose get it he forgets to steer and ends up in a bush :(

Take off both the stabilisers and the pedals and lift the saddle so he can touch the ground with his toes but not his feet flat on the ground. Let him scoot along and he'll soon get the balance thing going and be able to save himself if he does start to go over. Then put the pedals back on...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,954 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »

afraid to eat?

have you a bug or something?

Yeah I think I must have. Not vomiting, things are going south.. :o I hope it doesn't last too long. I had a doughnut and a slice of toast earlier and about an hour ago I chanced a cup of tea.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

so my neighbour has been doing diy all day and he is still at it

he still has no top on

i wouldnt mind if he was good looking but he is an old enough man

put it away man just put it away! :eek:

Ah here! Us auld fellas like to show off our sexy physiques too ya know! ;)

Remembering to keep the belly sucked in can be a bit of an issue though... :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

cdaly_ wrote: »
    Ah here! Us auld fellas like to show off our sexy physiques too ya know! ;)

Remembering to keep the belly sucked in can be a bit of an issue though... :o

sometimes...very kinky ;)
    my neighbour is not so kinky sad times i do like a silver fox sometimes :(

so i was ready to eat the face off my housemate for last night but she came home and was in a car accident so im going to be nice and not say anything
    ill be nice and take care of her!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

Leaving for Australia on thursday morning :) Packing at the moment but it's a tad hard trying to fit your life into just 20kgs of luggage haha!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

When I've a sick tummy (24/7 these days :rolleyes: ) I find that toast and Waffles are about the only things I can handle, they really seem to settle my stomach. Even though I'd usually rarely eat either. Pity it can't be something healthy like veg or something that would improve things for me :rolleyes: ... I've somehow put on half a stone in the past week, despite the fact that I've eaten hardly anything, and what I do eat won't stay down. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭confusticated

I'm almost finished the first book now, absolutely loving it. Are the rest in the series as good or does the quality start to decline a little? I was going to leave watching the series until after the exams but that didn't go quite as well as I'd expected...:o It's so loyal to the book, isn't it!? I always love it when tv shows/movies based on books are like that. :)

Haven't watched the series but all the books are unreal, it's really hard to stop reading them!

I caught up on like 15 pages of this thread today, was funny to be following everyone like a reading internet stalker, but also very very bad for the mountain of work I was supposed to be doing...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

Bowling and pints with the bf for the evening, great fun! Even if the injuries from last year's broken arm mean I will suck at bowling forever more, it's still fun :)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Such awesome weather:D I love the sun, it makes me really smiley :D:D

Jane, when I have a bug, I don't eat ANYTHING for at least 24 hours. Just drink plenty of water and rehydration drinks:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Had a great day today! After college a gang of us went to the park. We played around with a football and drank a few cans :)

Just made a massive stir-fry there. So stuffed.

Decided just to have some plain boiled rice. I'm so hungry even this is nice! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

SarahBeep!, there's nothing better than perving on your bf. I think it's facinating watching mine shave for some reason. :o

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I think that is one of the single most unreal sexy things EVER!

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom Girl

Peanut Butter M&Ms.
    Life does not get better than this :D

Peanut Butter M&Ms.
    Life does not get better than this :D

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Why wasn't I informed of these??

Like, actual peanut butter m&m's, not just peanut m&m's????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,815 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I got my best friends daughter a Manchester United kit with her name on the back for her first Christmas and she wore it this weekend for the first time. She looked adorable in it! :D

Decided just to have some plain boiled rice. I'm so hungry even this is nice! :o

Yup, rice is good. I follow the BRAT diet after I've been sick...which is quite a lot unfortunately....Banana, Rice, Apple sauce, Toast. Not all together obviously:D

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom Girl

Lucyfur wrote: »

Yes actual peanut butter! Sadly they are only available in the US (or Ebay for a crazy price :p). I was in the US at Christmas and I brought 3 big bags home with me.. I'm on the last one now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭LenaClaire

behold the glory...

product_peanutbuttermms.png

ZOMG!!! I NEED them. Like, actually NEED them. My blood is made up of half peanut butter, half peanut m&m's....these would make my life so much easier:eek::eek:

My bestie is going stateside soon. Must give her extra suitcase for these:D

Acutally, tell me more about them....are they candy shell, chocolate and then peanut butter?

/drool :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭Sar_Bear

ZOMG!!! I NEED them. Like, actually NEED them. My blood is made up of half peanut butter, half peanut m&m's....these would make my life so much easier:eek::eek:

My bestie is going stateside soon. Must give her extra suitcase for these:D

Get em from here :)

http://www.americanfood.ie/M_amp;_M_Peanut_Butter/52/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I have successfully poached and egg this evening! dinner was marvelous :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ilyana

My house mate has reached new levels of stinginess. Yesterday when I came back to the apartment after the weekend, there was no toilet paper left, so I went shopping after class and brought some home.

Meanwhile, my house mate had stolen a massive roll of paper from the college toilets and put it in the bathroom.

I sh*t you not.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭LenaClaire

Acutally, tell me more about them....are they candy shell, chocolate and then peanut butter?

/drool :o

Yes, lovely little nugget of peanut butter, wrapped in chocolate and covered in candy shell.

Just the tiniest crunch to get past the shell and the rest smooshes across your tongue in all of its peanut butter and chocolate glory...

although, when I am in the states I usually get Reese's Pieces instead as I like their peanut butter to chocolate to candy ratios better.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement