Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

[Japan] Tokyo - Kyoto

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭lc180

teddyboy wrote: »
    yeah any women and are they easy etc??

How much is the drink?? A few of the lads were thinking of going over to hong kong for a piss up??

any advice??

Worth a glance my friend....

http://www.amazon.com/Geography-Dummies-Ph-D-Charles-Heatwole/dp/0764516221

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭old hippy

http://www.japan-talk.com/jt/new/tokyo-nightlife plenty of articles here on Tokyo and its nightlife.

While I would say Tokyo's nightlife is interesting and great fun, its not somewhere where you go to get absolutely ****faced. I say this because you need a great deal of respect in Japan for yourself and people around you, they dont appreciate piss acting and the justice system over there is strict. Its nothing like Hong Kong, Thailan and other Asian countries.

Drunken foreigners are tolerated; in as much the way as spoilt children (more so, males). Drunken salarymen is a sight I've often observed in Tokyo, even throwing up on the platforms after a heavy session! Step into anyone of those tiny little bars that salarymen tend to frequent, you'll see a few suspects on their way to a mad hangover the next day :D

The first time I visited there, I must admit, I did get langered in a branch of "Dubliners". I blame it on the headiness of the night and the "Black & Gold" combinations...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

teddyboy has received a warning by me for his recent postings in here that I have deleted as they were neither appropriate; helpful or suitable to our forum. I also deleted the subsequent replies quoting his posts.

Thanks,
    kerry4sam

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

Really good report. Wonder why the OP closed his account...

• Registered Users Posts: 4 beckham0999

How much did you pay for your Hotel Kawase hostel?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 HeyyMeow

This is an incredible report. I might add a few of my own. Such a shame the OP closed their account. Wonderful post with great information.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭lc180

HeyyMeow wrote: »
    This is an incredible report. I might add a few of my own. Such a shame the OP closed their account. Wonderful post with great information.

Its a top-notch report, I think I've read it 6 times at this stage! I'm off to Japan at the end of October and its been a massive help, if I could buy the OP a pint I would.

Advertisement