Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meetup Venue

• 04-04-2013 4:31pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Apologies in advance, given the subject I think this is the appropriate forum. If not, mods please feel free to move.

I've organised a meetup group for next week for Mobile App Development. Does anyone have any suggestions as to a good venue?

Somewhere that will hold 30 - 50 people, preferably with a large screen that we can connect into.

I have a couple of venues in mind but definitely still open to suggestions.

Thanks

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 4,075 ✭✭✭IRLConor

Graham wrote: »
    Apologies in advance, given the subject I think this is the appropriate forum. If not, mods please feel free to move.

I've organised a meetup group for next week for Mobile App Development. Does anyone have any suggestions as to a good venue?

Somewhere that will hold 30 - 50 people, preferably with a large screen that we can connect into.

I have a couple of venues in mind but definitely still open to suggestions.

Thanks

Give Eamon Leonard (@EamonLeonard) a shout. The Engine Yard office gets used for a lot of meetups of that size. It might be a bit late though, since Tuesday and Thursday are taken up with Riak and Pub Standards already. (I know Pub Standards isn't on in the office, but usually a lot of us go to it so we wouldn't have people around to open/close for you.)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

Thanks IRLConor, I'll give Eamon a shout.

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

There's also the science gallery - xcake labs already runs there and it works fairly well.

What's the meetup anyway?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

Thanks Draco, I'd forgotten about the science gallery. The meetup is for Titanium Mobile App Dev.

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

You should get in touch with Oisin Hurley (@oisin) - he was looking for someone to do a talk on cross platform stuff for xcake.

• Advertisement
Advertisement