Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Michael Myers at the cinema

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

Tool. If someone brandished a knife at me like that I'd do my best to break his arm

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

The last guy was really gay:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

--Kaiser-- wrote: »
    Tool. If someone brandished a knife at me like that I'd do my best to break his arm

Ye right you would behave exactly like everyone else in the video.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

Ye right you would behave exactly like everyone else in the video.

I've trained in martial arts quite a bit so I think my instincts would have kicked in. That's if the knife looked as real as it did in that video

it was a bit off plastic

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

Lmao I thought this was about some new Mike Myers premiere that didnt go so well and some crazed fan tried to stab him :D
    I forgot about what time of the year it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

A yob? He was standing right outside the guy's house wearing a mask and holding what looked like a real knife.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,102 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

--Kaiser-- wrote: »
    I've trained in martial arts quite a bit so I think my instincts would have kicked in. That's if the knife looked as real as it did in that video

funny-gifs-ya-dummy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭stevensi

J. Marston wrote: »
    funny-gifs-ya-dummy.gif

That's exactly what i thought when he said my martial arts instincts would kick in

• Registered Users Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

Haha brilliant video!:) i could understand the cinema bit would be a joke..but it would be a different story at someones home (3:16)

• Advertisement

Ro: maaan! wrote: »
    A yob? He was standing right outside the guy's house wearing a mask and holding what looked like a real knife.

That was the cinema he was outside

Hootanany wrote: »
    That was the cinema he was outside

Where would the "yob" have gotten the knife from then? It is more likely to be outside someone's home.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

stevensi wrote: »
    That's exactly what i thought when he said my martial arts instincts would kick in

I don't know what that muppet is doing in the Gif but it ain't no Martial Art.

Where would the "yob" have gotten the knife from then? It is more likely to be outside someone's home.

Had it on him

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

Hootanany wrote: »
    Had it on him
    The video says someones home, and he clearly says to his friend to go inside and get a knife for him.

Advertisement