Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

[Pedobear Alert] I love little girls they make me feel so good.... WTF

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Even the greats were trying to entice kids into dirty dirty things...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭finality

I don't think there would be such a fuss made about it to be honest, there's much worse about, and there have always been people who take everything too seriously.

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭Mmmm_Lemony

Bruce springsteen, the boss, talking about his STI's and little girls

Hey little girl is your daddy home?
    Did he go and leave you all alone...

I've got a bad desire
    Oh, oh oh, i'm on fire!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Batsy

There's an advert on British television for HSBC with a song on it in which some guy sings a song that begins with the words: "Thank heaven for little girls....."

And in the advert an annoying little girl has set up her own little business selling cordial and she speaks in several different languages, such as Japanese, to the foreign customers she serves

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭working fool

Terry wrote: »
    I just don't find any aspect of child sexual abuse funny.

Increasingly like living in America here.
    How much money do they owe ?

• Advertisement
Advertisement