Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Once Upon A Time (ABC) [** Spoilers **]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭DeWitt

The return of sassy Mayor Mills. I like.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,790 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

DeWitt wrote: »
    The return of Mayor Mills. I like.

Fixed. :pac:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,087 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Was there an episode this week or not?

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭aine1980

There was I'm just watching it now ep20 - The Evil Queen

Yeah, I really enjoyed this one. Then again I'm a little bias when it comes to Regina..... Even when she is acting like a complete moron. «paraphrasing» " Henry, I love you. I want to change. I can be the hero, but first I'm going to kill EVERYONE" *facepalm* Stupid writers.

• Advertisement

How was Regina injured that now was helping her? Didn't see anything happen her that she would need days of medical attention.

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭trendy88

Will never look at Peter Pan the same again!! Freaky as hell!!

So many feelings towards this ep. First things first. This Home Office crap is just nonsense. Science can't trump magic, because it's freakin' MAGIC!! And there's enough characters as is...unless the Darling children grew up to be the heads of the Office??

Emma & Neal - Loved and hated it. For Emma to say those things after everything they've shown us seems kinda out of character, but whatever I'll accept it because JMo and MRJ were just beautiful in that scene. Out of all the ships on the show, I've always felt theirs was the one with a more forced chemistry, but damn I bought it this time.

The Charmings - They continue to be awful. Though I did enjoy the David/Emma cuddle no matter how brief it was.

Regina - My baby. Forever crying.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,925 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

Needs more Hook!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Good news, no surprise really....renewed for a third season.

The season 2 finale is tomorrow night!

The spinoff show has been greenlit to series: Once Upon A Time In Wonderland: http://www.spoilertv.com/2013/05/once-upon-time-in-wonderland-synopsis.html

^ the show is about, well....Wonderland :-)

• Advertisement

Emma & Neal - Loved and hated it. For Emma to say those things after everything they've shown us seems kinda out of character, but whatever I'll accept it because JMo and MRJ were just beautiful in that scene. Out of all the ships on the show, I've always felt theirs was the one with a more forced chemistry, but damn I bought it this time.

Been thinking about this and I am in agreement.

They've been reunited, what, a week in their timeline, and have been fairly standoffish with each other for most of that, and then BAM! they love each other. It's hard to have characters share a past when they've never shared screen time, the anticipation doesn't always match the reality. I hate to say it but even Swan Queen has more actual chemistry than Neil/Emma. :eek:

There was an opportunity there to develop a good relationship between Emma and Neal, all their history needed more than 5 minutes to be resolved, but then I long ago accepted that this show isn't about making sense or being in depth.

Has anyone watched the sneak peeks? Asdffhhjkkll!! SWEN <3

ETA 40mins until the season finale. The anticipation is killing me, and I don't know why because this year for the most part has been nothing but a bitter disappointment.

Can you say MacGuffin?

Kinda worried about all these pilot pick ups. I mean we've already lost Ruby, who hasn't got a single mention, but now Mulan & Aurora are back even though Jamie and Sarah's pilots have been picked up too. Problems. Problems everywhere.

Why must they tease us with the potential Henry death in every season finale? Just kill him already, I could not care less about him. I'd rather watch Baelfire/Hook flashbacks than have to see another second of Henry emotionally manipulate his mothers.

I was kinda hoping they'd take advantage of the jumping between realms and maybe age up Henry, but Eddy & Adam squashed those dreams.

The fact that they've taken him to Neverland, where you don't age, is going to be awkward for them next season seeing as the kid is clearly about to explode into puberty. He's nearly as tall as the adults now, I expect him to be 6ft by the time they get back to him.

Hook told Bae that you can't leave Neverland, and yet he clearly got out. As did Bae. I hope they explore that further next season. I also hope that they just focus on the characters that were on the boat. Feck Storybrook and everyone else. Far too many characters to be bothering with.

"Get everyone ready so we can transport them through the portal"
    "Okay, I got the dwarves and Granny. Didn't want anyone else."

Who was with Sarah and Jamie, if that was her, at the end? That the guy the wraith killed?

Yes, it was Philip. Either Mulan & Aurora somehow managed to rescue him since Emma & Snow got back to Storybrooke or Neal is in past Fairytale land. Beggars belief why the writers would throw him in there. Like Elmo said, there's enough characters as is.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,975 ✭✭✭bren2001

One of the worst season finales I have seen in a very long time. None of it made sense, the trigger being activated by the dwarf axe, Emmas sudden control of her magical abilities (we saw how long Regina was taught by Rumple), Hook turning around. Peter Pan being a villian next season may be interesting but I am losing faith in the show.

• Advertisement

Yes, it was Philip. Either Mulan & Aurora somehow managed to rescue him since Emma & Snow got back to Storybrooke or Neal is in past Fairytale land. Beggars belief why the writers would throw him in there. Like Elmo said, there's enough characters as is.

I thought it might be past fairytale land as well, but then remembered that Mulan and Aurora didn't meet until Philip woke Aurora up. and that was the time he seemingly died

• Registered Users Posts: 84,954 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Once Upon a Time is set to make Michael Raymond-James a series regular for Season 3

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Once Upon a Time is set to make Michael Raymond-James a series regular for Season 3

:rolleyes:

No problem with the guy, but it leaves us once again with 3 locations to jump around between.

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭hayser

Series 2 is starting this Saturday (18th) at 4.55 with a programme before it recapping series 1 from 4.00

Hmpf. I like MRJ, but Neal is such a bore. They're gonna insist on this bio fam nonsense now.
    Did any of you catch Meghan Ory's latest interview? Basically confirms the writers had no idea what they were doing all season.

Hmpf. I like MRJ, but Neal is such a bore. They're gonna insist on this bio fam nonsense now.
    Did any of you catch Meghan Ory's latest interview? Basically confirms the writers had no idea what they were doing all season.

meghan got royally screwed this season, a very popular character...a decent backstory they could explore, upped to series regular....and they just wasted her.

morons....the fans love her ffs!

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Kecks-Exclusives-Meghan-Ory-Once-Upon-A-Time-Intelligence-1065627.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 12,334 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Thank goodness for catch up episode you be lost before new season if you missed an episode. Its hard to know what happen next. Mr gold/rumpst save the fairytale story? Or that henry. So they all know they were fairytale characters.

Explains the bond between snow and emma. They mother and daughter finding it strange. Who was emma and who was her prince, pinoccio? How he came into beyond me....

You be wondering what happen next. Emma and margret are ok. Will charming find them?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭Royal Legend

This was on another channel earlier today (Saturday) What channel was it as my daughter wants to record it in the future?

Rte1. I think around 4pm. Channel 5 also air it at 8pm on Sundays.

• Advertisement

Advertisement