Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Issue on Tesco Mobile (Fri 16/03/2012)

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭Tesco Mobile: Paul

Hi All

I am told this was resolved about an hour ago.

Can you please let me know if you are still having issues.

Aplogies for the inconvenience.

regards
    Paul

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Grainne2012

More problems with webservices again today. Posted it to another thread here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056462063&page=31 where it was already reported by someone else.
    Can you please advise when service is expected back?
    :(

More problems with webservices again today. Posted it to another thread here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056462063&page=31 where it was already reported by someone else.
    Can you please advise when service is expected back?
    :(

Hi Grainne

No need to post in two places. Will raise the ticket now with the technical team.

regards
    Paul

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭GIMP

Tesco's performance of late has been really poor, nothing but problems. Paul do you not have someone in your outsourced partners to monitor all network systems instead of relying on customers to report technical issues. I think Paul you do a stellar job here but its all reactionary, a precautionary strategy would benefit us all especially as customer services closes at 8pm daily.

Point taken and I understand the frustration. This is a partial website issue that should be resolved shortly. Regards
    Paul

• Advertisement

Should be fixed now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭jonnny68

Having been with Meteor for about 6+ years i left a few months ago (worst customer service ever absolutely dreadful) and went to eMobile who are also part of Eircom, their customer service are not quite as dreadful but they are still pretty clueless and disinterested and everything takes much longer than it should so ive had enough and am gonna try Tesco Mobile who do seem to be incredibly cheap, i have a question though with Meteor and eMobile you get free roaming in Europe as in you are not charged for receiving calls, with Tesco it's 13c to receive calls, are there any plans to have free roaming in Europe with Tesco Mobile, as someone who spends a lot of time in the UK this would be of massive benefit to me.

Asides from that im pretty much sold, 1 cents a minute calls to the UK and beyond is fantastic and €6.99 for 1GB data is also excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭GIMP

Is the text - balance and spend service for bill pay down, hasn't worked since yesterday?

Looking into this now

Looking into this now
    any response to my question above mate, do Tesco Mobile have plans to offer free roaming in Europe like Meteor and eMobile?

• Advertisement

Hi Jonny,

Sorry for the delay. This is not in the plans.

Regards
    Paul

Hi Jonny,

Sorry for the delay. This is not in the plans.

Regards
    Paul

shame any reason why?Tesco Mobile would undoubtedly benefit if they were to offer free roaming and advertise it.

I'll probably still move to Tesco mobile anyway, 1 cents a minute to landlines in UK is a great deal, i hope this offer is extended too.

jonnny68 wrote: »
    shame any reason why?Tesco Mobile would undoubtedly benefit if they were to offer free roaming and advertise it.

I'll probably still move to Tesco mobile anyway, 1 cents a minute to landlines in UK is a great deal, i hope this offer is extended too.

Roaming is quite difficult for us to offer very low priced as part of our coverage in over 100 countries is provided through a partner (who we have to pay :) )

The plan is for the low cost international calls to continue long into the future.

Be great to have you on board.

regards
    Paul

Roaming is quite difficult for us to offer very low priced as part of our coverage in over 100 countries is provided through a partner (who we have to pay :) )

The plan is for the low cost international calls to continue long into the future.

Be great to have you on board.

regards
    Paul

appreciate the feedback and honesty, as i said 1c a minute is not to be beaten and will undoubtedly save me an packet as i call the UK several times a week.

As soon as my credit runs out ill be joining Tesco :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 khan A

Hi,

There's no Tesco mobile coverage for the last 4 hours.!! Could you please reply immediately as what's the matter with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

Thread necromancy is not permitted. And this board is not customer support for Tesco Mobile or any other opco or MVNO. Closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement