Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Any other game modder's out there?

• 30-07-2009 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭

Just wondering cause' this forum isn't used at all really :eek: :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Started doing a bit more recently. Just some modelling. I was learning the source engine there and had intended to code something but couldn't really think of anything original.

What about you?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,941 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

A 2 month old, mostly-empty thread in a dead forum, but hey; I'll throw my hand up into the empty space that is the Irish modding community.

Yes I mod, though have done little in the last 12 months. Most of my work is 3D models, as well as texture artistry (portfolio has a bunch of stuff from that). The most recent was helping out with a BF2 (ex-BF1942) mod before "retiring". I used to map a little too (the old Hammer editor, some published BF1942 maps & some maps for various RTS games). I do miss it, so have always been tempted to jump on the wagon again.

Advertisement