Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Deep Fire M16A3 AEG w/ red dot (price drop)

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭lb1997

bump

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 149 ✭✭Vtec buzzin

lb1997 wrote: »
    Hi there everyone ,just joined boards today as it seemed to be a good place to sell my gun and it has always provided me with some irish insight on any problems i've had!
    Anyway im selling my Deepfire M16A3 w/ a sexy solid stock, that has plenty of room for any battery and what ever you may need to store !
    Deep Fire are a Hong Kong company who originally made internal parts only and released a brilliant series of their own custom guns!
    this is gun is literally days old! I still have the box but ehh.. i kinda used it as a target so its not much point including including it but its there if ya wanna see haha
    and its advertised as a beginners gun but since it doesn come with a sight ,battery ,charger or bbs, its sorta annoyin if ya buy it new but luckily you have me to buy all those pricey extras for you then sell it on at a discount.....
    the specs of this gun are as follows:
    - low resistance t -connectors for minimal heat and maximum performance
    - complete set of Deep fire internals that work like clockwork
    - 328-326 consistent FPS from shop, so basically the max legal limit in ireland
    - fully metal high quality aluminium receiver with realistic laser engraved markings
    - RIS rail for fitting of any optic whether it be a red dot or sniper scope
    - and i'm sure there is some other stuff i cant think of haha

sorry if it looks dirty in the pic. its just silicone oil!

included with the gun is as follows:
    - red dot sight w/ small cross reticle , Iridium lens and brightness adjustment*
    - 8.4v NiMH battery w/ t-connector
    - ASG wall charger w/ t-conncetor and large tamiya
    - Ramrod and cleaning rod
    - original instruction manual
    - slightly less than 1000 .25g G&G armament ultra quality bbs

* i found out the dot sight needs a heightener to be mounted correctly which i never bothered to buy but its only a tenner. heres link:
    http://www.airsoftguns.ie/other/353-qd-higher-tactical-scope-mount-base-20mm-rail.html
    an alterantive is just removing the front sight but I like the look of a co-witness sight!
    I'm situated in Mayo , and im looking for €230 for it.( I'll post but you pay postage)
    if you have anymore questions leave a comment , thanks!

more pictures if ya want me to upload
    Well I'd be interested in the the gun for 150 cash if interested

PD to €180

PD to €180
    150 I'm willin to go like it's not any gud of a make like g&g or Tokyo murie or anything it's only cause it's metal I'm offering dat much Inless you got sumthing else to throw in

150 I'm willin to go like it's not any gud of a make like g&g or Tokyo murie or anything it's only cause it's metal I'm offering dat much Inless you got sumthing else to throw in

170 is my lowest, but you obviously have no idea about airsoft guns from that little statement, or maybe you think I have no idea about airsoft guns.....
    if you have the money to spend on a tokyo marui ( not murie...) why would you be commmenting on my gun that is ''not any gud of a make'' ? oh its '' cause it's metal'' , right? cos the exterior of a gun is all that counts . a lot of marushin guns are made of plastic but are still more expensive than most metal Chinese guns.

• Advertisement

170 is my lowest, but you obviously have no idea about airsoft guns from that little statement, or maybe you think I have no idea about airsoft guns.....
    if you have the money to spend on a tokyo marui ( not murie...) why would you be commmenting on my gun that is ''not any gud of a make'' ? oh its '' cause it's metal'' , right? cos the exterior of a gun is all that counts . a lot of marushin guns are made of plastic but are still more expensive than most metal Chinese guns.
    Yeah but if I drop a plastic it will break metal not too easy I'm not kickin you in the nuts or anything or puttin you down I'd be interested in it for 150 it's cool if ur not interested ok no need to make a big deal out of k

Yeah but if I drop a plastic it will break metal not too easy I'm not kickin you in the nuts or anything or puttin you down I'd be interested in it for 150 it's cool if ur not interested ok no need to make a big deal out of k
    have you seen an ABS gun before? they are light and extremely tough.
    anyway 170 is min

bumparino

bump

bump

• Advertisement

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭d.one

hi is this a silver series or pro series with titanium internals

hi this is a silver series and there is a price drop to €150

bump

bump

bump

price drop to 150

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭Kwaska

Will you trade it for Maruzen APS-2 sniper + cash?
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056895048

Kwaska wrote: »
    Will you trade it for Maruzen APS-2 sniper + cash?
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056895048

if you include a scope id be happy to do that.

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭Kwaska

Sorry, this is original Nikon scope, worth more than your gun :).

• Advertisement

Kwaska wrote: »
    Sorry, this is original Nikon scope, worth more than your gun :).

alright then it depends how much extra money your willing to give.

Advertisement