Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Buyin ONlne and having trouble

• 09-02-2011 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭

Hi Lads,
    I was just wondering have you ever purchased a pistol or anything online from Irish company and been waiting 5-6 days for delivery? When I try contacting the company they do not respond to my emails. Just wondering have any of you guys had the same trouble. Also it is one of the top company's in the country where I bought from.

Regards

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Private Snafu

Pickup the phone and call them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭fayer

GlennGeo wrote: »
    Hi Lads,
    I was just wondering have you ever purchased a pistol or anything online from Irish company and been waiting 5-6 days for delivery? When I try contacting the company they do not respond to my emails. Just wondering have any of you guys had the same trouble. Also it is one of the top company's in the country where I bought from.

Regards

What company?

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭GlennGeo

I know haha , Ill give them till after lunch

M.I.A

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Unsinnig

In my experience, that's par for the course with them. I've had issues with them in the past too, and feel for you. Good luck there boyo

• Advertisement

Its ridiculous , I mean €7 extra for a courier you expect it to come in a day or 2 .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Tommy Griffen

GlennGeo wrote: »
    Its ridiculous , I mean €7 extra for a courier you expect it to come in a day or 2 .

Some of the company's in ireland are a disgrace, I have been sent out the wrong things on numberous ocasions and i was left waiting 8 weeks for a gun to be sent back to me, and i had to pay for the delivery 3/4 times. you just have to keep bothering them everyday or else they will leave you on the long finger

I know, I gave till Tuesday then I start emailing them and contacted them on the facebook chat and the fella said it would be out yesterday or today. According to the website tracker it is still pending. I will be calling them up at 2 o clock. The next time I buy anything I will going into the shop

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

Steve and Liam from Airsofteire post same day if you place your order before 3 or 4 pm and you get it next business day. By far and away the fastest to ship of any of the Irish retailers I've used. Your only man (well men) for the impatient.

Im very inpatient ,

Rang MIA there and the guy on the phone actually knows me .

Weird as I have never even been in the shop LOL

They seem to be solving the problem any how .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 49 sniper on duty

:)dont know about guns but this site is up the north and they deliver very fast next day or day after (bullseye country sport) the are on ebay and i use them for the accesories..ie: pouchs, mags skrims etc..

i got my M15A1 from M.I.A and the motor was burning out battery packs they told me i wasnt charging my battery(daw) but they changed the motor after a few visits complaining of the same problem:)

Advertisement