Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Shannon Airport .....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭motormouthmable

In this video, taped in France, the show 3 fighter jets flying past at extremely low altitude. Watch the last one, its totally insane!
    did i missed somthing? the joke?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,338 ✭✭✭hobie

France

Don’t worry about “French” bit …. There is a lot of disagreement about ….. location …type of aircraft ….. Pilot origin …. etc etc so don’t take too much notice of the words ……

"did you miss the joke?" ..... erm .... will have to think about that .... :)

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Is the joke that shannon isn't in limerick?

Is the joke that shannon isn't in limerick?

But if we didn't have Shannon Airport how on earth would we send Munster's finest to compete across Europe? .... :)

1053009.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

I dont get the joke...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭jonski

Holy snikey's

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭elivsvonchiaing

hobie wrote:
    But if we didn't have Shannon Airport how on earth would we send Munster's finest to compete across Europe? .... :)

1053009.jpg
    Such elitism! And clearly in the face of the GAA!

Those lads would be seen dead going to a match in a F16 - ffs! :D

Such elitism! And clearly in the face of the GAA!

Well the GAA use our Airport often ..... an immediate example ..... Ruilsip is just a stones throw from Heathrow and we all know how much trips to Ruislip are important to GAA supporters ....

I wont even mention all the GAA lads going Going South, East or West .....to the U.S. or Australia etc ....... Our airport makes a great staring point to the trip .... :)

"elitism! " in Limerick sport :confused: ..... now I never heard that one before .... :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭BobTheBeat

Great Vid Hobie, some footage of supersonic flyby vids on youtube - Thatd be something to see (and even hear) close up?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhOfKlavshw

Advertisement